Can i get an answer from the DEADWOOD crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get an answer from the DEADWOOD crew

Me, Sass, Jangle, Hodgson etc, how is it a team with so many dead wood 3 poins from relegation written off by its former sacked coach as dead wood(hodkins disease) be ascending up the table ?

All these bad buys look like money well spent.

Johnson ?
    Kuyt?
    Lucas?
    Maxi?
    Skertel ?
    Kyrigatikos?
    Auriello?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

you nuh see a who make the major difference? Moralis and Suarez.

It makes a difference when you have peoplewho can shoot on goal.

Mi and you ever talk bout Kuyt?? take the man offa your list.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Merieles and Suarez makes a team ? last time I checked it was 11 men , just reinforces my point that Rafa needed depth i.e investment in quality.

Same starting 11 with 5 more additions , bonafide quality subs and we will win that title.

Rafa was right.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

then why him never buy some when him buy how much players?

Rafa buy quantity, not necessarily quality. That is my problem with him.

Rafa just trade, trade, trade for trading sake.

Same thing he wanted to install at Inter, that is why he is no longer there.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I thought you graduated from that excuse, you confessed its a business didnt you?

Stop post nonsense.

Comment

A you a chat damn nonsense. Rafa and Hodges must be related to rhatid. The man go a Inter and get an all-conquering side and in less than six months hima talk bout buying new players. The man is a damn Bernie Madoff. I tell you, he needs to be investigated. Me glad seh yuh and Paul Marin wake up now. The forum did a get boring without yuh rants.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i think you guys are as far as you gonna get.

Comment

Sir, if you are writing of matters concerning Liverpool, then you are a master of deflection. Regardless of who the managers of Liverpool have been, is it not sad that a club as storied as Liverpool is not among the top clubs on the EPL table? Is it not sad that they have floundered greatly? Does it not matter very little when you try to show a distinction between the bottom of the table and the middle of the table? Does it not show that they are not of much relevance at the top? Did a minnow like Blackpool not just beat or draw with Manchester United recently? So which inference should we draw? Is Liverpool in the same class as the minnows or is Liverpool in the class of United? Or should we just forget the opining and get back to the facts, the facts shown in the table? I contend we should do the latter. The facts state that Liverpool is 18 points off the pace and is just clinging to the hope of a a second level European competition place. Just the facts, sir.

Comment

Beside the facts of the points standing, is there a point to your post? i'm a little confused by the ramble leading up too the reference to points.

BTW which Liverpool fan would NOT be saddened by the state of affairs in terms of where Liverpool is now and ended up last year? You state the patently obvious!
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by portmore View Post
                    Sir, if you are writing of matters concerning Liverpool, then you are a master of deflection. Regardless of who the managers of Liverpool have been, is it not sad that a club as storied as Liverpool is not among the top clubs on the EPL table? Is it not sad that they have floundered greatly? Does it not matter very little when you try to show a distinction between the bottom of the table and the middle of the table? Does it not show that they are not of much relevance at the top? Did a minnow like Blackpool not just beat or draw with Manchester United recently? So which inference should we draw? Is Liverpool in the same class as the minnows or is Liverpool in the class of United? Or should we just forget the opining and get back to the facts, the facts shown in the table? I contend we should do the latter. The facts state that Liverpool is 18 points off the pace and is just clinging to the hope of a a second level European competition place. Just the facts, sir.

BRAM!!!!! BRAM!!!!! Xcuse ansa di BIG man!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It is of little use to have an objective discussion if you cannot be objective.

Yes, Liverpool's new signings have had some success. Good. We need to see sutained success to reach some real conclusion. As to the manager, he has had some success against top teams. However, if he is up against teams that are currently in more competions than Liverpool is in, much more time needs to elapse before we can really draw a conclusion about how good he is relative to his last full time predecessor.
                      Last edited by Portmore; March 7, 2011, 04:55 PM.

Comment

a who dis name portmore?!?

yuh can new pon di forum and wid yuh first post yuh start wrenk wid big man club?!?

btw, welcome portmore!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a man fi know say a one portmore king deh ya, any other king a muss peter king.

Comment

No disrespect sir. No stones thrown. Liverpool is a big team. I simply said that like Blackpool, Liverpool has knocked off big sides. That is good. We just need to see sustained action and examine the final table, not so far off in the future, before we are able to make any real objective assessments of the overall success. I believe Rafa did finish pretty high up on the table even though Liverpool has not won in the modern EPL format. Dalglish was there before also but had no better table success in a single season than Rafa had in the modern format. I am being objective.

As to fairness, I will add that Manchester United is proving Wayne Rooney's unwarranted public rants to be accurate. The ownership has seemingly opted to pocket more of the earnings instead of investing more in a squad that is deep enough to win multiple competitions or even a single competition. With Vidic and Ferdinand out, they were just a shadow of that great team I adore.
                            Last edited by Portmore; March 7, 2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by portmore View Post
                              It is of little use to have an objective discussion if you cannot be objective.

Yes, Liverpool's new signings have had some success. Good. We need to see sutained success to reach some real conclusion. As to the manager, he has had some success against top teams. However, if he is up against teams that are currently in more competions than Liverpool is in, much more time needs to elapse before we can really draw a conclusion about how good he is relative to his last full time predecessor.
                              Portmore, X's beef is with Rafa's departure and the insult added to that injury with Roy's appointment. He is a MASSIVE Rafa fan and won't let it go. He and I support the same team, but we see things very differently when it comes to Rafa and Roy. I for one am GLAD Rafa is no longer there but I respect his accomplishments and thank him for his service. Who can forget Istanbul? As for Roy, I was not of the opinion that Roy was the right manager, but I did say on this forum that we had to give him until Christmas and if we were not within "striking distance" of a top 4 finish, he had to go. My approach is one where I give people a chance to make up for their mistakes but give them a deadline to do so. Roy failed my test, so he lost my support. To be clear, Roy ain't no Rafa. We swapped an 8 for a 3.

The discussion about players that X brings is not relevant to me, as players respond to managerial style and roles they are asked to play, that's why we often see more intent when a new manager is installed.

Of course some players are better than others, so if there was a player who affected Liverpool's fortunes, it was Xabi Alonso. His departure was the inflection point and Rafa's subsequent replacement with an injured Aquilani defied logic. X doesn't see it this way, but that's his right which I defend. To me, Rafa botched it, as did Roy, but even more so, was the prior owners who thought they could get a "manager on the cheap".

Thank God we now have King Kenny. And on we roll....
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X