Daniel Gordon's Team Hanging By A Thread To Avoid Relegation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Gordon's Team Hanging By A Thread To Avoid Relegation

Daniel Gordon's goal for Rotweiss Oberhausen for a 1-1 draw at 1860 Munich gave his team a valuable point to stay out of relegation. Oberhausen holds the last spot above the relegation zone, tied for Karlsruhe with 24 points, but leads in goal difference by one. Karlsruhe also drew 1-1 this weekend. Ingolstadt is making a move, having won its last two games.

25 of 34 rounds

14. Osnabruck 25 points
    15. Oberhausen 24 points (-21 goal diff.)
    16 Karsruhe 24 points (-22 goal diff) RELEGATION PLAYOFF
    17. Ingolstadt 23 points AUTOMATIC RELEGATION
    18. Bielefield 13 points AUTOMATIC RELEGATION

The top end is getting interesting, too. Hertha Berlin appears headed back to the big time with 52 points, a five point lead. Four teams are in a crowded field for the second spot and an automatic promotion, and the third place which carries a promotion playoff.

1. Hertha Berlin 52 points
    2. Augsburg 47 (24 games, plays today)
    3. SpVGG Furth 46
    4 Bochum 46
    5 Erzebirge 44
    6 Cottbus 42

Bruce, as a Reggae Boyz fan and an honorary Jamaican, have you contacted Tappa or the JFF about this player as yet? I am not sure if anyone has, but the more people send in word to bring attention to the young man, the better it would be.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Bruce, as a Reggae Boyz fan and an honorary Jamaican, have you contacted Tappa or the JFF about this player as yet? I am not sure if anyone has, but the more people send in word to bring attention to the young man, the better it would be.
      Now that he's back, with 9 weeks left in the season, maybe I should send JFF another e-mail.

Comment

Working...
      X