I wanna take this moment to express my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna take this moment to express my

gratitiude to Arsenal. Why? When they beat MAnu in Sept it was a 6 points gap. After yesterday's defeat, it was a 12 points gap. Look like its time to go on a run again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: I wanna take this moment to express my

Three defeats and a draw by ManU. Can happen!

...and, a GUNNERS tear. Can happen!

...EPL trophy ends up in the GUNNERS trophy cabinet!

Just the thought makes me

If the young guns had just won four or five of those matches in which they created umpteen great chances?????? (groan!)

Trus mi Chelsea shall lose at least 4 more games and shall have a few draws!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

One hurdle at a time KArl. Pass Liverpool fuss, then pass Chelsea, then hopefully Manu will be in yuh sight.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl - Manurenited have a much tougher row to hoe than people realize...so the championship could be won by any of the top 4 teams. Consider thatthey stillhave to play Liverpool, Chelsea, Portsmouth and Spurs (all away) and you see that the title race is far from over. Like Chelsea, they could endure an injury crisis (God forbid) or have a drop in form. However, the real opportunity for the chasing pack will come only if they lose another one soon...if we are entering March and there is still a 6 point gap, it will be tough to catch them. Still...plenty football left to play, so anything is possible. (Pray)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What you and KArl seem to forget that even if MAnu drop points, Chelsea would end up winning the league. Suh Arsenal and Liverpool fans better hold hands and console each other.

Comment

Lazie - send me that crack pipe nuh - it look like it SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT Anyway, how you can make such a statement? The Chelscum are clearly going through a crisis of their own that if left unchecked, might leave them fighting for a spot in Europe to rahtid. At the moment,none of us can predict what fate could befall any team. Still, in my opinion, the title is Manure's to lose.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What you miss is that Arsenal comes to Anfield in a few months. Wait .... Manchester United is coming to Anfield next month. I suggest yuh start fast and pray.

Comment

And Chelsea just came this weekend... We're ready for the fight (Chal)

Comment

Did you see the first fight between Racman and Lewis? After the lucky punch Racman was all over the place running off his mouth. Have you seen or heard from Racman since the rematch?

Anybody beat Chelsea is mi friend fi 72 hours ...

Comment

Lazie - one ting I do with extreme measure is run mi mouth...I have never said that we will beat any of these teams. One thing Shankly taught us is to respect opposition...something that your captain (and manager) should learn.

Comment

Lazie (1/22/2007)One hurdle at a time KArl. Pass Liverpool fuss, then pass Chelsea, then hopefully Manu will be in yuh sight.

I thinkI started the season saying, "watch the ride"!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Paul Marin (1/22/2007)Karl - Manurenited have a much tougher row to hoe than people realize...so the championship could be won by any of the top 4 teams. Consider that they still have to play Liverpool, Chelsea, Portsmouth and Spurs (all away) and you see that the title race is far from over.
                        Wonda iffen lazie seit? ...an wan a di...at least wan a di strugglers a guh put dem tru di wrin-a!

Like Chelsea, they could endure an injury crisis (God forbid) or have a drop in form.
                        :ermm:

Still...plenty football left to play, so anything is possible

(Clap)(Clap)

Go GUNNERS! (tup)

Lazie: Yuh deh bout?

Comment

Working...
                        X