No announcement yet.

Lets avoid the mistakes of the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holness was playing out of position most of the time, I think he is one of the better players in the team, most of my media colleagues especially those from kingston who see him day in and day out for Wolmers and his club dont agree.

he is better going forward but the lack of talent in the middle forced him to drop back which is not his natural game.

A chicken pox outbreak rombed the team of two of the better midfielders- a kid from Manings named Blair missed the entire tournament while King Kaya played just one game and then was lost as well so that caused some changes in the formation
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I thpught my article was to critique the team not to defend west players left off the team, I knew more than you the make up of the team and in my opinion the best player on the team was the tall central defender who got red card vs the USA- Alvas Powell.

Regardless if the number 10 player was from Cornwall or Mars, the fact is he needs some work and no one has tried to downplay what he did so back off and go wave your Wolmers flag elsewhere.

The only flag we saw at Catherine Hall those two weeks were the green, black and gold.

All 20 players in the squad carried the nation on their backs not just one player.
      Don1 a triple crown champion and so him nuh afraid to acknowledged that Wolmers have some great youths on this side. Champion x 3. You a #1 sport jourlnalist in Jamaica and possibly the carribbean and you only call out one school in your piece (Paul Bogle.) Do better than that man. If you telling the world which school one yout attend them tell the world about the school that the other two attend (Wolmers.)
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LOL... Wolmas to di Werl!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do you have any clue what the article was about? It was not to big up any one school...whether basic or Sunday school...get a grip man

and this foolishness about ranking journalists is that - nonsense, stop that as well
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

For starters, let's get some accuracy and consistency with your school motto!

Geez!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              LOL... Wolmas to di Werl!!
              LOL - When man Triple Crown Champion him fearless, if him nuh like a talk , him say that him will reply after him finish shining all three trophies
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LOL - Mine your blood pressure hit the roof

Comment

Triple crown?? LOL

Wen yuh INVENT school football an ave more trophy dan any odda contender... Triple Crown is merely anedda arrow inna di quiver

Wi love big up yute whey elevate yaad,,,nuh matta wich part dem come fram..country ar town..rich ar poor

Ah suh di ting set... Big Team ave dem perspective deh
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X