• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Moravek -Moravek's To Fulham FC

It's official...two articles

http://www.potomacsoccerwire.com/news/458/15466

http://www.potomacsoccerwire.com/notes/11005/15412

Congrats !... but..Seems like a lot of bother.. you could have just sent them to one of the top football schools in Jamaica.. like JC or KC.. oh.. oops.. I mean one of the top prep/primary schools.. like.. umm.. Vaz Prep or.. Mona Prep....

We have it all figured out down here.. Academies are over rated.. but if you insist we have Alpha Academy...

Comment

I was thinking of a 6 weeks camp in brazil once a year until im get lucky with a contract.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

dat is when dem reach 17...

Comment

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats Bill. Keep us up to date.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All the best Bill. Nuff respect for seeking and sacrificing to get your sons into an accomplished academy.
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Congrats !... but..Seems like a lot of bother.. you could have just sent them to one of the top football schools in Jamaica.. like JC or KC.. oh.. oops.. I mean one of the top prep/primary schools.. like.. umm.. Vaz Prep or.. Mona Prep....

We have it all figured out down here.. Academies are over rated.. but if you insist we have Alpha Academy...

Comment

Congrats Bill an academy is the way to go if one wants to be pro in soccer.

Comment

Congrats and good luck Bill to you and your family. This is a great accomplishment no matter what the outcome. Just make sure your boys don't lose their Jamaican patois accent Congrats again.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hey Bill, congrats to you and the boys! God willing and with hard work we expect these guys to see their Dad off to an early retirement (if he wishes).

BTW keep in touch on the board, I might send you a "tape" of my 11 yr old who is convinced that he will be a pro player... my advice to him was keep working hard but not to quit his day job (school) LOL.

Good luck again!
                      Peter R

Comment

Thank you to everyone..

Comment

Working...
                        X