Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry to Arsenal?

I would take him.
    He is should be hungry...and so should have lost the selfish anti-TEAM ways of his last year with us.

...and he knows how to win!

Older, slower...but he should be waaaay wiser!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

in that case we may have to send you too, if older and wiser is so much of an asset.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is still a good player. Not ready for Shady Pines just yet!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh love hold on to nonsense...mi si dat now!

was michael jordan a team player?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yuh love hold on to nonsense...mi si dat now!

was michael jordan a team player?
          Too often -No!
          ...but the Bulls could win with Scottie and the rest cleaning up his s@#$%$&^*(@!#$%ttttt!

Football is played on a wider field unlike the tight - small confined space of a - backet ball court.

In football even one moment of anti-TEAM behaviour, regardless of when it occurs in a game, can mean a loss. Not so basket ball.

In football backet ball the only time it can cause you to lose a game is at 'the 'death' i.e. dying moments of the game.

Understand me now - In Football that 'Tom foolery' of anti-TEAM play can occur anytime and it means 'death'.

Henry in his last season my GUNNERS played the ass much too often. I am betting that at this time he is HUNGRY and is less likely to play the ass!

Yup! ...I'll gamble on taking him back - NOW!

Comment

NONSENSE ... MJ left .. the bulls won NOTHING with pippen & co...MJ returned and they won 2 more titles!

so diminensions is a big factor now?!!!

henry as the senior man had to be the one to take the bull by the horns and lead by example ..... in a crunch MJ wanted the ball same for TH14 AND the bulls wanted to find him to give him the ball!

chris webber LOSE him stripes when in a play off game him pass the ball instead of taking a shot.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

NONSENSE ... MJ left .. the bulls won NOTHING with pippen & co...MJ returned and they won 2 more titles!

so diminensions is a big factor now?!!!

henry as the senior man had to be the one to take the bull by the horns and lead by example ..... in a crunch MJ wanted the ball same for TH14 AND the bulls wanted to find him to give him the ball!

chris webber LOSE him stripes when in a play off game him pass the ball instead of taking a shot.
              So where did you see me say MJ was not great?

I said MJ got away with what he did because he had Scotty and company to clean up after him.

If those boys were not so good but as his Washington supporting cast, he would have won zilch with that anti-TEAM attitude...even on those small limited spaces.

Comment

but yet with all his anti-team play they could not win without him. scotty and co needed him more than he needed them...he proved that!

at washington, jordan was a has been EVERYONE knows that!

all eyes were on henry to lead from the front and he had to be the one to try and pick up the slack only to have ingrates (and by ingrate i mena people who "know ball" ) cuss him!!

Comment

but yet with all his anti-team play they could not win without him. scotty and co needed him more than he needed them...he proved that!

at washington, jordan was a has been EVERYONE knows that!

all eyes were on henry to lead from the front and he had to be the one to try and pick up the slack only to have ingrates (and by ingrate i mena people who "know ball" ) cuss him!!

I think our discussion on this will never have us see eye-to-eye!
                  So you hold your position...because trus mi, mi nah change fi-mi!

Comment

no surprise there .....

Comment

Working...
                    X