X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4 For Chelsea

what ah bwoy bad sah !
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

I am telling you! He continues to impress me with each game he plays. This was a very good buy for Chelsea. Ramires not looking too bad either.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lawd Jeezam! You have nuff mouth these days; first with Dowswell now with Chelski. Enjoy your 15 minutes!
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

yuh touches eh? di man juss mek a likkle comment an' yuh fly off di hangle!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey Missa Gunner. You chest big eeeh....or you pregnant with anticipation. Mine you mis-carry you hear?

If you kyan win the Carling aka wutliss cup with your starters, why you think you gwine win anything else?

The next eight weeks will be quite entertaining. Fasten your seatbelt.

Walk good!
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

If Luiz continues like this, I might be forced to put Chelsea in my closet (where I keep teams I admire but am afraid to say so). That was a brilliant goal he scored... nice technique to keep the ball down and place it just right.

Very good buy, meanwhile the Liverpool castoff Torres continues to struggle to find the net...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
              Hey Missa Gunner. You chest big eeeh....or you pregnant with anticipation. Mine you mis-carry you hear?

If you kyan win the Carling aka wutliss cup with your starters, why you think you gwine win anything else?

The next eight weeks will be quite entertaining. Fasten your seatbelt.

Walk good!
              Soun lacka wan narvus man deh yahsuh?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

he reminds of a school boy baller back in the 70's called Deon Wilmott who captained Dinthill Technical.
                  “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Working...
                  X