Is this the 1st a Jamaican coach has qualified for a FIFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the 1st a Jamaican coach has qualified for a FIFA

Tournament ? My hats off to W.D .Mr Burrel we need a 4 months camp in Brazil, no way am I blaming W.D if we get a 4 week camp before the MEX tournament, i am writing us off as making up the numbers.

JFF affi deal wid it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Majority of the people on this planet are fed lies and deception. Why? because it's felt that they cannot handle the truth. Most people don't want the truth, they would rather have a feel good story. Guess what? The truth is out there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8 .

Where is Willi when you need him. Ah well

Comment

Can I get a truthfull answer..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

good luck!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

truthful? I would settle for sensible and coherent
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

AND?!!! but yuh ambitious!!!!????

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unnuh low my brethren , im admit im live inna cave , bring him out into the light.

Comment

kicking and screaming! ... mi ears tendah baba ... mi cya'an tek dem kinda girlish screeching!!

Comment

well slowly.

Comment

slowly is right....mi nuh think him budge in 10 years!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X