• Show
Clear All

• "You only sing when you winning....

...sing when you wiiiiinning...""

X; PR...'Pool a get a a$$ing bwoy

heheeee
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

It look like Pool rehire Hodgson and no tell nobody.

How dem look so bad inna the first half?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They are playing well..but West Ham is just playing much better. The are determined not to be relegeted.

That first goal is going to be a classic!!

HL

Comment

This was a perfect example of how disruptive a player Steven Gerrard can be to a squad. The team played far better without him. He was the only player (along with Carragher) that felt it fit to play the long ball or put the ball above the waist. In the games we've played while he was out -including the game against Sparta Prague - the team played the ball on the ground and had much better movement. Time to sell the skipper. He doesn't fit into Kenny's style of play. There - I said it.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pool came out good the second half. You need better defenders. I can't wait to see Chi Chi verses Carragher. Suarez is a good buy.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Pool came out good the second half. You need better defenders. I can't wait to see Chi Chi verses Carragher. Suarez is a good buy.
            Manu** at Anfield will have a hard time. Chi-chi-ga-toe betta watch himself, Carra will bruk him foot.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Seems like the bruk foot talk is all you can resort to these days. It is really sad that oonu come to that.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                Seems like the bruk foot talk is all you can resort to these days. It is really sad that oonu come to that.
                No - the bruk foot talk is specific to Carragher. And yes, it is sad that he has come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  This was a perfect example of how disruptive a player Steven Gerrard can be to a squad. The team played far better without him. He was the only player (along with Carragher) that felt it fit to play the long ball or put the ball above the waist. In the games we've played while he was out -including the game against Sparta Prague - the team played the ball on the ground and had much better movement. Time to sell the skipper. He doesn't fit into Kenny's style of play. There - I said it.

I never thought the day would come to be reading this from a Liverpool man.....tsk...tsk....tsk...

Check my new signature and check the dates.........uncanny.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

heheheeee....You L'pool fanZ are something else.

"You only sing when yuh winnin"

HL

Comment

...glad you see that Jangle.

BTW: where's he(X)?

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        I never thought the day would come to be reading this from a Liverpool man.....tsk...tsk....tsk...

Check my new signature and check the dates.........uncanny.
                        I'm a pragmatist. Not blind. Rafa had to go...Roy had to go...Stevie gotz to go...no shame in facing facts.

And while I'm at it - tek dis >> fi u insubordination.

Comment

HL, mi neva even realize seh we play dis weekend: I have my priorities set right... was entertaining and being entertained by the "stag girls"... well, one in particular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_N23nAPvA
                          Peter R

Comment

Man haffi know dem priorities yes. Thanks for that video.....all the beerglasses look sexy.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                            X