No announcement yet.

This School Boy Football problem raises its ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh yuh tink oddah teams realy on PE Teachah from a random school tuh teach identified talent how fi play football ? How much sport di PE Teacha ah teach ?!

Ah wheh di... !?

Comment

oh yeah see my new thread.

Comment

I assumed that he was against PE teacher teaching kids to play PE football. I dont think that he was saying that PE teacher coaching ISSA competitions. Since we dare not tryi Lazie idea of banning football in schools (not even in Campion) lets help him out by banning the uncertified PE teacher from teaching football.

If him move football out of schools, how would that help the people in the west? The parish ballers would still need to school.
        Last edited by Time; February 27, 2011, 04:50 PM.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          WD is down right now? he just qualified a national team for the World Cup and based on my thinking this is the first national team that had no foreign help to do that
          Looks like he is on top at the national level but down in the west as a traitor. If you think you have him cornered on this Walker thing then ask him for an interview and lets see what he say to say.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X