Hospitality not seen anywhere else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitality not seen anywhere else

Despite the early disappointment with the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium and the diplomatic situation arising from the withdrawal of the malaria-affected Haiti team, CONCACAF has given Jamaica high marks so far for the staging of the tournament.
    "We have had challenges but we had challenges with the staging of previous tournaments," said CONCACAF's director of television and marketing, Manolo Zubiria. "In terms of hospitality, this is definitely the best tournament I have been to ... I have never seen this level of friendliness anywhere else."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../sports41.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Trus mi, dat was a paying crowd!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

IAAF found that out 10 years ago, all now them still begging JAAA to bid for a meet
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X