No announcement yet.

Some coaches who might be available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In retrospect Karl has a point 6 weeks in Brazil , isnt comparable to a multi million dollar operation harnesting and grooming talent every year for FIFA youth tournaments on an annual basis .

We played like our program, haphazard, lackadasical and immature at times , that said it was a decent performance against a multi million dollar organization.

W.D should be allowed to continue with his preparation and the JFF should continue the brazillain route in regards to preparation.

If These boys are given another 6 week preparation stint in Brazil before the tournament in Mex, expect more BUSS ASS and of course blame W.D.

Lest we forget we drew with T&T and beat Honduras.
    Last edited by Sir X; February 26, 2011, 01:01 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...iz zat you X?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

See me down there in your post , did you miss me?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well if him nuh want blame him can leave from now then.
          The fact is coaches makes a difference. Our program is what you call it but if it wasn't Downswell wouldn't get the chance so use it and make good of it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X