No announcement yet.

Anybady see he(X) or PR.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The enviroment is a collegiate one, and its better than any youth system we have in Jamaica , but is it comparable to the Brazillain youth system?"

You a one those people who just see words but don't absorb their contents. I didn't say to put them in a collegiate environment. What I meant was to utilise their facilities by setting up camps during the holiday seasons. But now that I think about it, what harm would it do to have our U17 and U15 playing against college teams? It is also easier to tap into the Jamaican and caribbean diaspora here in the US to get support. Brazil is not the end all, be all. We need to give more respect to US Soccer because they have achieved far more than us. We may not like their style of play, but we cannot match their accomplishments.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Darn Jange another 100% on point answer.

Please understand though that truth is over-rated.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Again is it comparable to the Brazillain youth system ? Are the benefits we get comparable ?

Yep playing against their collegiate teams is your objective as opposed to playing in one of the worlds best football enviroment...aaah saaaah, which american coach can we tap to twist a MLS youth team to play our youths or which governmental official or club can we tap to extend or subsidise a stay ?

Respecting the USA system and wanting to be a part of it , are two seperate arguements.I respect it and what it has achieved in concacaf , the world but our Rbyz need not be a part of it, when a better option is out there.

Brazil mi say.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL,

Mi nah touch nutten whe start wid "Bi-" ...yuh nevah know what yuh might ketch!

Our coaching is not up to par... I don't know if the coaches expose our players to, and explain what, successful teams do. It really is frustraing as a fan to know your team loses by playing crap. If you play well and lose well, hopefully you did your best and the better team won, but from what I hear the team could not string three passes together... it means the players are mentally lazy, this is where I believe our weakness lies.

Congrats to your "liddle" side. i just hope that by June we can get our act together.
          Peter R

Comment

PR, I watched the game on ESPN 3.

I was gobsmacked when I saw a botched free-kick. I felt sad for the younger BoyZ. This clearly reflect a coaching flaw.

A US camp -- would expose them to the mental aspect you mentioned. It would broaden their football scope. I think it was Jangle who correctly said--it would result in a form of hybrid style of football. It would help a lot!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              I was expecting 6 love from the multi million dollar org, that prepares its youth for FIFA tournaments on an annual basis.
              Nice to see that old excuses never die!
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Is anything I said not true?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  What does money have to do with passing a football on the ground?
                  And on a related point: Can anyone tell me the STRATEGIC objective of the JFF? Are there goals for the next 5 years articulated anywhere? Unless those are known, specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely goals, (SMART) then any money spent will be money wasted. If they do indeed exist, can someone tell me where I can find them?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X