Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say I am impressed with the

first touch of the Jamaican players...

Can someone tell me when Jamaica will have an academy ?

Thanks in advance...

yuh joking, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no.. I really want to know when we will have an academy.. we don't have the first clue about teaching fundamentals... clearly..

Our Throwins are an advantage to the opponent....

Can someone please beg Tappa Whitmore to explain how he is able to control a ball like a real football player while 90% of every other player born in Jamaica seems to have a problem....

I really, really, really would like to know...

Comment

under the right guidance the youth them will come. At least they can control the ball and their movement in spaces not too bad. They have to learn to pass quicker and take better shots.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

control the ball ?

did you see the Panama VS Canada game ?

a joy to watch.

USA VS Jamaica was painful in comparison..

Comment

I am happy you saw something positive in this performance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Academy!!! Academy nuh help wid first touch...Academy help with the technical aspects of the game. U prayers wont be answered wid an academy...Try cloning Tappa
              Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
              Mitty

Comment

These players need to be out of Jamaica for the rest of their preparation for the WC. Too many bad habbits. They could also do with a better coach.

Comment

We can now start the search for a qualified coach who can properly prepare the U17 to tackle quality opponents in Mexico. Clearly, Downswell is not the man! We are seeing in Downswell's work the result of the Peter Principle.

With physical strength and skill on the ball, we need to get a coach from Europe who can instill some discipline in the team. They need to be drilled to understand the concept of teamwork and ball-management. A little academy exposure would also be good. Omar Holness and Jason Wright are two of our better players, in part, because they spent a little time with Sunderland and Real Madrid respectively. King Kaya Beckford is at the Valencia academy but I notice he is not featured.....injured/sick maybe.

But I digress! It's time to get a better coach.
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I fail to understand why Jeffrey Maxwell is not taking part in any of the JFF set up. He surely could instill some discipline and make each player accountable for their bruckyboo ways.
                    Mitty

Comment

Him can't get along with anybody, him cuss pure badword round the pickney and them still have him up for tiefing money.

Comment

So Me, how do we start "preparing for the cup in Mexico?"
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Send them back to Brazil and make Walter Gama run the show.

Comment

Some Jamaica only undastan bad word.Furthermore, he paid his debt to soceity, and him seh him use the money to further football development in the area where he was coaching. He loved the game su much that he sacrifice his freedom for it.
                            Mitty

Comment

WE agree me , I have always stated the brazillians need to be in charge of our youth system, bring back Clovis & Gamma , anyone who is in Jamaica is mandated to act as an understudy , or intern, pass and move ,should be our philosophy.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X