USA winning 80%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fields ?

How did Panama and Candada.. Canada ! to b**r&^claut mek di field look like a carpet ?

Wheel and come again..

Comment

When did Canada pass the USA in Under-17 ?

The superiority of the Canadian side is quite stark...

Comment

I didn't see this team before they went to Brazil and based on this performance, I am glad I didnt. Money used for the trip to Brazil could have been better spent. They look like a bunch of skillful players playing together for the first time. No team concept, cant even execute a free kick. This team needs to stay home and improve on the technical aspect of the game.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

heeeeehhee...you too funi
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A which game u a watch bredrin, the only team that was affected by the field was Jamaica, and a fi dem own.
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

the field was not great, but that didn't stop the USA from stringing passes at will.

this was an embarrassing performance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Why wi have to dance with the ball before we pass it?

I can never understand that. We step over a couple times and then make the pass. Do we understand what happens when we waste 5 seconds on the ball?
                Part of the problem we have is ingrained in our football and reinforced with Manning and DaCosta Cup football. Everyone wants to look good on the ball instead of making good plays for the team. I was looking for how many times they could put three passes together when we had the ball, unfortunately, there were not many such times.

As a national under-17 team, we may have the best talent available, but we do not play good team football. We are missing some of the fundamentals of the game at this level. It leaves me to wonder whether Boyus is the right person to be in charge of the team at this level? On set plays we have no clue. Holness with his long throws is only throwing it up and hope for the best. Our players are not moving to attack the ball when it is in flight from his throws either. Corner kicks, we are not there as yet. Free kicks, not any better than the corner kicks.

I am thinking a good Manning or DaCosta Cup side could handle this team on their day. Yes e need the academy now, and please, don't let Boyus run anything in it.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  Fields ?

How did Panama and Candada.. Canada ! to b**r&^claut mek di field look like a carpet ?

Wheel and come again..

Canada and Panama moved the ball around on the field like class ballers...the replay is espn3.com for everyone that dont believe me to see.

Comment

Look here nuh... summaddy head down to Panama and find out wheh dem ah duh down deh....

Dat team could give our Under-20 side trouble !

Movement, passing, control.. excellent..

Comment

At no level of the game we can head the ball close to any US team. We will alway lose the headers.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X