USA winning 80%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA winning 80%

of the Jump balls...and much quicker to the ball..

Very interesting...

Lewis look like him out to give them the ball everytime. Him and Benbow look like a Denilson them grow up watching.

Comment

Much faster pace than the Jamaicans are use to, we will tire by the 60th min
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        of the Jump balls...and much quicker to the ball..

Very interesting...
        we simply are flatfooted jumpers....this goes for every level of our football, flat flooted and slow to react to air balls.

Comment

how much man one man can bruk???
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We also have no clue on set pieces. We do not know how to maintain possession of the ball.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

quickah to wah, wi rule di half ah waan wi score den unnuh know seh unnuh kyaan talk to mi, jus pray wi nuh score den unnuh safe mi kyaan talk to unnuh den.

Comment

they have improved during the half...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  they have improved during the half...
                  they have but its the mistake that have us chasing the game now.

Comment

have we passed the ball 5 straight times among ourselves?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i use to hate when opposing coaches describe us as physical, nothing else. mi nuh vex nuh more. thak god we are physical because we can't string 3 passes together. Only Holness understands that concept.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why wi have to dance with the ball before we pass it?

I can never understand that. We step over a couple times and then make the pass. Do we understand what happens when we waste 5 seconds on the ball?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We are a ways behind the USA when it comes to football.

I saw Panama absolutely play beautiful ball today against Canada in a loss too bad I can't say the same about Jamaica.

Our fields are rubbish and until they improve at all levels we won't ever leave this level of football. To me its all about infrastructure.

Comment

you have di blood pressure tablets with you???
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hehheee...behave 'ssasin!
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X