Congrats to the people of Jamaica who decided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the people of Jamaica who decided

that Boxhill needed to go back to car inspecting.

Captain Burrell take the man dem to another World Cup. If them nuh plan fi offer a better alternative, wi going to just have to gwaan work with the "jump in the sea" attitude.

Hopefully them can send off the young yute dem to do couple weeks training with some clubs and then send the whole of them together to Brazil or wherever else them can get. Need some proper preparation for the youth them

They don't need to go to Brazil again, just let them watch a couple Barca tapes. Some players need to understan that it's okay to pass the ball to a teammate who is 4 or 5 feet away from them.
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Watching Barca tapes? If that was the case, we win the World Cup long time. LOL

They need to be in an environment where teams play International standard football, not stop and start, brucky boo, bruck foot, shopkeeper footballer.

Comment

We and every adda country. U seh "They need to be in an environment where teams play International standard football, not stop and start, brucky boo, bruck foot, shopkeeper footballer."

We all know that...Where is that environment?
        Lawks...u too literal...mi nah get inna it wid u.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Sound like Brazil time again.

Comment

Right, kyaan guh wrong wid ah camp dung deh suh. Ball fi tea, lunch an dinnah.

Comment

midnight snack tuh!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X