Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Fergie persist with

Darren Gibson?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

him nah fi give the man a run!!! Anderson out and him have a few games of top class coming up in the next few weeks so.....
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      him nah fi give the man a run!!! Anderson out and him have a few games of top class coming up in the next few weeks so.....
      Mi agree say him affi use him squad but Gibson has done nothing to impress me this season.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with you Mr. President. Outside of his thunder shots, he has been a waste - along with Bebe (just absolutely not ready fi the premier league) and B uddyhead, Obertan. We definitely need to go shopping come summer.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X