CLARO U-17 REGGAE BOYZ PLAYER PROFILES

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NAME: Jason Wright
    ALIAS: Jazzinho
    DOB: December 26, 1994
    SCHOOL: Wolmer's Boys School
    TEAM SHIRT #: 10
    POSITION: Striker
    FAVOURITE PERSONAL FOOTBALL MOMENT: Scoring 52 goals in a season and winning all the titles in the same year.

BRIEF: Jason loves football. His career has already seen significant achievement and he is poised for more as he participates in the CONCACAF U-17 World Cup Qualifiers. He is very excited about Claro's sponsorship and hopes that it will be long-term as he envisions even more for local football. He hopes to one day play club football at his favourite club team Arsenal.
    Jason Wright and Romario Jones
    Shawn-Claud Lawson (20) and Ramone Patrick Brown (16)

Jason Wright and Romario Jones

#slideshowtoggler, #slideshowtoggler a, #slideshowtoggler img {filter:none !important;zoom:normal !important}
    1/2

NAME: : Romario Jones
    ALIAS : Ballack
    DOB: May 15, 1994
    SCHOOL: St George's College
    TEAM SHIRT #: 8
    POSITION: Central midfield
    FAVOURITE PERSONAL FOOTBALL MOMENT: When I scored the winner for my country against Canada in a friendly international, we won 1-0.
    BRIEF: A current player for the Cavalier FC in the Claro KSAFA Major League, Romario expressed how honoured he is to be representing his country, and hopes to further his career in professional football as he gets older.
    NAME: Shawn-Claud Lawson
    ALIAS: Baby G
    DOB: January 13, 1994
    SCHOOL: J Clarke Richardson
    TEAM SHIRT #: 20
    POSITION: Left Midfield
    FAVOURITE PERSONAL FOOTBALL MOMENT: Scoring my first goal for Jamaica.
    BRIEF: When asked how he felt to be representing Jamaica he said: "I feel honoured to play for Jamaica and proud to be a part of such a great group of talented players." Shawn is an aspiring lawyer and looks forward to attending university. He also expressed that support from corporate entities such as Claro, has given the team confidence going into the tournament.
    NAME: Ramone Patrick Brown
    ALIAS: Buckey
    DOB: February 6, 1994
    SCHOOL: Muschett High School
    TEAM SHIRT #: 16
    POSITION: Right Back
    FAVOURITE PERSONAL FOOTBALL MOMENT: Qualifying for the Jamaican team.
    BRIEF: Ramone also plays with the Harmony Football Club and has expressed his desire to continue pursuing a professional football career, however, he sees himself also as joining the Jamaica Constabulary Force.

Read more: http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/...#ixzz1EVgB2hEy
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011
Working...
X