Curses ... curses ... curses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curses ... curses ... curses!

Oh .. curses! Imagine man leff chuch early only fi come see this? If we did lose 1-0 it wouldn't so hot tuh rahtid.May this was God's way fi punish me.

Why the hell did Fergie tek off Ronaldo? Eboue had to stay at home as long as Ronaldo was on the field. So said, who provided the winning cross? Cyaan knock Fergie still, he has been getting it right all season.

Where was the marking on Henry for the winning goal? The first goal I can live with because TH14 is TH14 ... but there is no way he should have been unmarked when the game is coming to an end. Curses.

Before mi figet ... congrats to Arsenal and them fans(Clap). Gamma, the Panama link look like ti valid. Curses.

Anyway ... still leading by 6 points ..... Curses!

Now mi affi guh watch the first half now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Curses ... curses ... curses!

Oh well, this is bitter sweet. We took the maximum six from Boy U but at the same time give life to the hurry come uppers. mi nuh wannt hear nuttten from nuh team mi beat twice.

Comment

I guess yuh gonna stop watching the EPL then?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why I am just saying I am not suppose to having Boy U discussion after all we eat dem food twice. Just like pool man dem.. They cant talk to a gunner about football.

Comment

Gamma, the Panama link look like ti valid.

yuh not just brite...yuh outa orda tuh...BIG SIDEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats to the baby Gummers. It was an excellent game and I cannot curse my players. But let's not forget the words of the great one himself, "Beating ManU twice in one season is nice, but I'd rather be in their position at the top of the league. As a matter of fact, if Sir Alex was to offer me a contract right now, I'd take. They are simply the best team in the EPL right now."

Liverpool, unuh earn a stripe Saturday. But don't get it confused, unuh nuh ready yet.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

(tup) morning boss!

Comment

Jangle (1/22/2007)Congrats to the baby Gummers. It was an excellent game and I cannot curse my players. But let's not forget the words of the great one himself, "Beating ManU twice in one season is nice, but I'd rather be in their position at the top of the league. As a matter of fact, if Sir Alex was to offer me a contract right now, I'd take. They are simply the best team in the EPL right now."

Liverpool, unuh earn a stripe Saturday. But don't get it confused, unuh nuh ready yet.
                Yu see....this is the damn problem I am having with my Man U bredren....unno a come pon de forum a big up odda team....is wha' wrang wid unno? 'ow many time mi haffi tell unno fi stop pet, pampa' and powda' wi rivals? Between you, Lazie and westman mi nuh know who worse. Remember the code.....Keep any and all big ups inside the family.....when we are in public we must stay on message: Anybody But Man U Sucks!......Geez man.....:Frus: - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Cho man! We can big up Arsenal ... Chelsea ... thats a no no.

Comment

Lazie (1/22/2007)Cho man! We can big up Arsenal ... Chelsea ... thats a no no.
                    Lazie mi nuh wan' touchyu yu know bredren but if isimpeach yudeh want......is impeach you a go get! (Chal) - T.K.
                    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Unuh cyan impeach Lazie - that would be madness!!! Who else mi ago argue wid?? (N)(N)(N) That being said, mi ah laugh tink 'bout unuh, unuh come een like the Republican dem of these boards :Laff: :Laff: :Laff:
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                      X