RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time is the Lecture for the BPL students ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time is the Lecture for the BPL students ?

Professors Messi, Xavi and Inniesta do not tolerate late students.

a los ocho menos cuarto en Londres...desafortunadamente los profesores no se presentaron

(at 8 oclock in London, unfortunately the lecturers didn't turn up)
    Last edited by Peter R; February 16, 2011, 06:17 PM.
    Peter R

Comment

mi amigo me dice que se presentaron pero no dijeron NADA

(my friend tells me they did show up, buth DEM NEVA SEH NUTTEN ) BADL
      Peter R

Comment

LOL !

Especially Professor Messi ! (by his standards)

All di same Arsenal play wikid dem deserve a result.. is a shame dem haffi exit early while di oddah BPL Kick and Run side dem mek it through...

A wikid act of the schedule.

Comment

Fue un buen partido. Felicidades a Arsenal pero a mi parece que Barca van a ganar el proximo en Espana. Sera revancha en la cancha del Nou Camp.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

If Arsenal can score one goal in Barcelona there may be trouble in the Nou Camp... Vermaelan and Sagna should be back... and if "profesor messi" has a bad day... we'll see.
            Peter R

Comment

eso es... can't wait for the return leg; Arsenal's confidence will be high. Pity they squandered a couple opportunities to score earlier on... speaking as a closet Arsenal fan.
              Peter R

Comment

Farmar ur house is in foreclosure

Maudid what did I say about Arsenal against Barca
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

wait.. what are you saying ?

Comment

Dunno.. what yuh did seh ?

Comment

'Twas a shocking loss for me PeeJay! Congrats to you and all Arsenal fans BUT....I await the return leg.
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I will reserve my comments until after the second leg.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          eso es... can't wait for the return leg; Arsenal's confidence will be high. Pity they squandered a couple opportunities to score earlier on... speaking as a closet Arsenal fan.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Coward!
                            Peter R

Comment

'anything' is possible
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X