Work a breed me but Spurs a carry de swing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work a breed me but Spurs a carry de swing

Gatusso should be banned and Flamini should be put in jail for that tackle.

Morning Jawge, did Binho play yesterday ? was that him being roughed up by Assou-Ekotto ?

Yow Scaly!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
      Yow Scaly!
      Yes Madam, how tings? long time.

You survive the financial Tsunami ? it was rough the last 3 years.

Comment

Harry Rednapp and Spurs cannot be taken lightly!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gatusso should be suspended immediately. People behave that way only when they know they can get away with it.

When are we going back to Chelsea for a drink?
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
            Yes Madam, how tings? long time.

You survive the financial Tsunami ? it was rough the last 3 years.
            Was? Still. What a gwaan Scaly, me lose the freeness since new management but my number is still the same.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No he didn't, but mi glad yuh push out yuh head inna juss round one.

Comment

Good game, good win under trying and hostile conditions... as I posted elsewhere, it's a good thing Gattuso misses the next match otherwise riot bruk out in White Hart Lane...

After he left Liverpool I didn't think I would ever cheer for a goal by Crouch ... brilliant run by Aaron Lennon...

The second Arsenal goal today was similar...
                Peter R

Comment

redknapp is a rucks and spurs naw sej nutten!! a dat warlord seh. anybody si him recently?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good win, boss!
                    ...and deservedly so!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X