Uefa AC v Spurs!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uefa AC v Spurs!!!

What a mean-spirited game... Flamini well lucky!! and Gattuso...what an idiot!! well beyond what competitiveness is... well done Spurs!
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    What a mean-spirited game... Flamini well lucky!! and Gattuso...what an idiot!! well beyond what competitiveness is... well done Spurs!

Gattuso is a punk! He deserved to be banned at least 3 games for that behavior.

Comment

I suspect Gattuso has not heard the last of this... it's a good thing he will miss the return match (at least that's what I think I heard) at White Hart Lane... his manager should leave him home in Italy; could cause a riot at Tottenham if the home fans see him.

A three match ban would be lenient... he was aggressive towards at least two men (a full blooded shove and a head butt) on the sidelines and several players on the field...I thought the ref was 'fraid of him... he should have carded him way earlier, he might have behaved himself better (then again maybe not). Ironically the booking he got was not really a foul as he did get the ball, but some things have a way of catching up to you.
      Peter R

Comment

Just very happy for Scaly Spurs!!!

Hear the crowd chant: "come on you Spurrrrs...come on you Spurrrrrs...come on you Spurrrrs..."

Good game!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X