Good Luck to the U17 team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck to the U17 team

Well, good luck to the U17 team in their quest to qualify for the U17 World Cup.

If there is one thing that we can say about this time around is that the JFF really has speared no expense for this team. Normal training camps in Jamaica followed by 6 weeks in Brazil plus practice games in Jamaica. On top of that they are hosting the competition. Anything short of qualification would be a massive disappointment.

Also, I have to say they are also making a lot of positive moves for the youth national teams. They have hired Walter Gama to coach the U20 team. This for me is a really good move. Plus the U20 team will be touring Brazil in preparation for the qualification. In addition to all those moves for the youth teams they have T. Whitmore going to Brazil for a development stint, another good move.

All these activities are positive moves. I am sure by the end of this year the JFF will be in more debt than when they started.

Respect
    Mac

U.S. Under-17 Men's National Team Defeat Cuba 3-1 in Opening Group Match of 2011 CONCACAF U017 Championship in Jamaica
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good luck to them. They seem a little short on strikers but I hope they wil get through fine
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass how yuh neva tell mi say Rafa buy a yard english youth, hail as the next Adu ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you late, you just a find out? Mi think you know bout the youth long time?

A nuff team did want him.
          Rafa woudn't play him though? him woulda siddum pon bench till him ask fi a transfer
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh so you knew but wouldnt divulge it to the site for reference in our U17 or 20 set up.

Thanks

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No there has been a lot of posting about this kid last year. I didn't know about his progression but I kind of get tired of telling them bout these youths cause it simple don't happen.

Comment

K....keep it up, dont give up the fight.

Comment

Well! Well! Well!
                  Futbol24 says Barbados U-17 team is leading Honduras U-17 team by 1 nil.

Comment

A clip of him was posted on the site last year.

Comment

May the power be with them!
                      FORWARD!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X