The confidence builder speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The confidence builder speaks

I'm not sure whether this lot are good enough to stay up, admits Roy Hodgson ahead of West Brom's survival mission
    By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1Dx8wIb73
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Scares the sh%T out of me , thinking what was his vision to take pool to the top.

He had a top 4 side in a relegation fight ,now he has a relegation club resinged to relegation before the season is over.

Confidence builder mi say.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he said he didn't want to say anything rash i's a good ting!!
      Peter R

Comment

lol....I remember Paul saying my postings when the Hodgson disease was infecting my dear pool had me on the way to a nervous breakdown and he was worried about me,I was surprised he wasnt as worried as I was.Every word out of dis bredda mouth ave mi pan mi gaurd.Boss is like pressure liff when im get sack..b/p drop back to normal.I gave up watching the games,reading the match report two or three days after the game was the norm.I almost cancelled my LFC.T.V subscription.

My boy Roy, a hope man and man learn a lesson.

Comment

Working...
        X