Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: JFF’s kit deal near!

<DIV>
    Jangle (1/22/2007)Good points Shatta.(Clap)(Clap)(tup) Mosiah, Tilla de man a talk to unuh! It is things like this (what de man a talk bout) that kept me returning to the forum. We as ardent fans must be more proactive in effecting change. I want to see the Supporters Club do something tangible for once. Elected leaders of the forum, the man ah talk to unuh!!!! Over the last 2 summers, yuh couldn't go into a department store inna NY without seeing some clothing marked JAMAICA. The ReggaeBoyz brand is big also. Let's not waste it.
    </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Jangle, give me a freaking break. Forumites have more than enough opportunities to "do something tangible for once". The RBSC executive has done everything to get people involved and to make a difference, but to date, most of us think that the executive must come up with the ideas, craft them, implement them, fund them, supervise them, and clean up after them.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Well, that's not going to happen. And you can replace us en bloc if you wish, not a damn thing will change because we are a bunch of talkers. Bruce, the very first RBSC dues-paying member,didn't wait on anyone to get involved, but the rest of us make excuses as to why we can't.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Well, go on making excuses. We will sit around and read them as we have been doing for the past 8 years!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

<DIV>
      Jangle, give me a freaking break. Forumites have more than enough opportunities to "do something tangible for once". The RBSC executive has done everything to get people involved and to make a difference, but to date, most of us think that the executive must come up with the ideas, craft them, implement them, fund them, supervise them, and clean up after them.
      </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Well said sah. I saw Jangle's comments when I was going to post last night, but decided not to respond to him. There are only a handful of people who give support from a supporter's position and they know themselves. Others just give lip service and think their contribution is the empty words they toss onto the forum daily. Jangle, ask "yourself, what haveI done for Jamaica's football orthe RBSC lately".</DIV>
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

So almost 5 months aftre announcing thatHe had entered negotiations with other kit manufacturers,Crenston Boxhill is yet to make an announcement on how those negotiations went. I will assume therefore that Uhlsport managed to renegotiate an improved deal with them...and that the other bidders came in short of what Uhlsport had to offer.

I noticed in the Panama game that the players didnt have their names printed on the back of their Jerseys....and it also seemed that some of the players wore thermal shorts that didnt bear the Uhlsport branding, and in fact were of the wrong color.

Can anyone confirm if a new deal was struck with Uhlsport? Or are negotiations on going (4 months is a looong time to negotiatea kit deal)
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Can anyone confirm if a new deal was struck with Uhlsport? Or are negotiations on going (4 months is a looong time to negotiate a kit deal)
          I understand that it is going to be Diadora who will be carrying us. Boxhill however wants to wait until the next admin comes in to sign the deal, considering he has only 6 months left in office.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X