Question! What are the measurements of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question! What are the measurements of

..the football field at the Trelawny Multi-Purpose Stadium and that at Jarrett Park?
    Last edited by Karl; February 13, 2011, 05:34 PM. Reason: Corrections
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I have Google Earth which can measure a path. Trelawny Cricket Stadium can easily accomodate a soccer pitch 110 meters x 80 meters, running in a north / south direction.

Jarrett Park is a bit smaller, I say 105 meters x 75 meters. Plenty of room on the sidelines,
    but the corners may be a bit tight.
    Last edited by Bruce; February 13, 2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

you have fi wait till tomorrow. It a go take them all day to measure it plus you have to bighead and couple guinness?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...hope you not jusss sayin' this in jest 'sassin.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I am just saying...

It may be very good that the Trelawny stadium is not being used in this tournament.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Trust mi. I have been to both stadia and Jarrett Park is that much smaller than the Trelawny Multi-Purpose Stadium.
            And for the forumites who live in Jamdung and cannot make it to Catherine Hall. TVJ Sports Network will be broadcasting the matches live from the quarter-finals on Feburary 22 to the finals on the 27th.
            Last edited by Jamaica2099; February 14, 2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X