Nice volley by Mierles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice volley by Mierles...

...great technique; Mighty Reds 1 - 0 Wigan (23')
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Liverpool strikers are wsting too many oppurtunities. There are off the mark. Suarez is an improvement but unnu need more punch up top.

at one point in the game you had 12 shots, 5 on goal and one goal.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Liverpool strikers are wsting too many oppurtunities. There are off the mark. Suarez is an improvement but unnu need more punch up top.

at one point in the game you had 12 shots, 5 on goal and one goal.
      All true. Suarez hit the frame 2x and was very unlucky. That was a game with 2 points wasted.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....it didn't help that the linesman missed the offside on the Wigan goal
        Peter R

Comment

true but pool maybe hit the post, as many times as they scored this season.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X