Hats off to Manu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to Manu

They are truely the best team I have seen this year.....A team that are never out of a game and always goes for the win to the last whistle....
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

They had no choice today, but to score a second goal!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Great second goal & one of the best I've seen in a while.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: "...the best team.." I hope you mean in the EPL!

Barcelona mi seh!!!!!!!!!!!
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Best team in the EPL...thats correct

However my Arsenal will beat Barcelona Wednesday....you can bet your house on it.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

: D : D : D.......hoping to see you around on Wednesday! Good luck on Wednesday Pee Jay.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Still in a state of depression....

If I had a dog...I would have kicked it out of frustration.

The 'secretary' asked me a question ....then reminded me that I did no have to shout the answer since she was not far away!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzZ3nDyPuL8

I always sing X!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Didn't see the match...my son tells me "the boy" scored a great goal.
                Peter R

Comment

Had to admire that goal PR. It will make the hi-light reel for eons to come.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

it is one of those practice play that is done in a game setting. Wicked Volley.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree. I think they should be champs this season.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        I agree. I think they should be champs this season.

You hear the fat lady singing yet? I think if Arsenal plays the way they are right now, in spite of the efforts of the three or four jokers who seem set against them, they have a shot... but ManU has to stumble again while they (Arse) cannot afford any leeway.

It does look good for the Mancunians.
                        Peter R

Comment

PeterR, nuh baddah wid the Arsenal thing right now. They are pretenders.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                            However my Arsenal will beat Barcelona Wednesday....you can bet your house on it.

Look like some man garn en-up homeless pon street.

Comment

Him nevah seh HIM woulda bet him house.... yuh tink PeeJay fool ?

Unfortunate that Arsenal drew Barca.. tough luck for Arsenal..

Comment

Working...
                              X