Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The handiwork of K.D. Termite...

Comment

Maybe we need to move beyond the blame-game ping-pong and, instead, implement a tried-and-proven method which will work for us. This is not a PNP, JLP or JFF problem. I would say it has more to do with our approach to football and stadia ain general. We are still at the Caribbean-mentality level and if we intend to really join the "real" football nations then we have to be accountable at all areas of the system.

H Reid scouted the palce last week and sounded the abeng that we were woefully behind in the preparation at Trelawny. We need a complete revamp of our approach to football!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

i hear it's in the Guinness Book - most remote stadium in the world!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          H Reid scouted the place last week and sounded the abeng that we were woefully behind in the preparation at Trelawny.
          Why wasn't Horace involved throughout the whole process? He pops up a couple weeks before the tournament acting high and mighty pointing fingers?

Comment

damn skippy
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Why wasn't Horace involved throughout the whole process? He pops up a couple weeks before the tournament acting high and mighty pointing fingers?
              You mean he pops up in the press a couple weeks before. he has been pressing the man dem long time. True him see how them working, him make sure come out in the press.

Comment

eerrmm actually he was reacting to a report from the LOC head who reported to him that the people were slacking off... but that is neither here nor there
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Unnu want tell me the JFF admininstrator have to be there for one likkle field to be taken care of? The man have more important job to do like taking care of admin, brazil camp and try arrange more games. To have him play a bigger role is waste of resource. Between the St. James, Trelawny Football association, the stadium peopl e and mayors them can't take care of that? Any idiot with a little sense could have done better.

How they intend to use the stadium if the people they employ can't take care of a basic maintenance issue in 2-3 weeks time?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Unnu want tell me the JFF admininstrator have to be there for one likkle field to be taken care of? The man have more important job to do like taking care of admin, brazil camp and try arrange more games. To have him play a bigger role is waste of resource. Between the St. James, Trelawny Football association, the stadium peopl e and mayors them can't take care of that? Any idiot with a little sense could have done better.

How they intend to use the stadium if the people they employ can't take care of a basic maintenance issue in 2-3 weeks time?
                    Good managers manage...bad managers pass the buck...

Comment

perhaps, but at the end of the day, the buck stops where, Sass?

good managers also hire people who they can depend on and trust!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's true but how much control you think Reid have over the cutting of the field? First as we all know the local FA them "profiling" and he has no control over the stadium crew.

they said they would have it done, this was relayed to Reid after the Jazz and Blue. The people who maintained the field simple muck it up. They maybe political employees or people who shouldn't be there in the first place. It look bad but the reality is that the people employed to maintain this facility either promise what they can't deliver or don't know how to do their job. Why make a simple thing look hard?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X