Babsy demands investigation...LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babsy demands investigation...LOL!

Kingston, February 9, 2011 - The Minister of Youth, Sports and Culture the Honourable Olivia Grange, MP has expressed shock, anger and deep disappointment at the state of the football surface at the Greenfield Stadium in Trelawny that was due to host matches in the CONCACAF Under 17 tournament beginning next week.

Minister Grange said she was “in disbelief” when she saw the state that the field was in this (Wednesday) evening.

Minister Grange said:
    “The grass has simply disappeared. I was at the field, and after the Jazz and Blues festival it was in a much better state that it is in now”.

The Minister has ordered an investigation “to determine what went wrong, why has the grass disappeared and who should be held responsible.”
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Babsy TIAD, SMOKE must have got in har eyes

Or the grass gone the way of the SAND
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Maybe is the man them who take the whole heap of sand few years ago,.

Comment

Nah this is black sand and smells like it came from the swamps just outside of Falmouth too

the sands that were stolen was pristine white beach sand
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sikko me hear say the sand man dem get off due to the fact that the witness recieved deat threats. Is this true?

Comment

Thats what what I read too..
            Che Guevara.

Comment

The truth about that episode has successfully been quashed. It's gotta be the PNP's fault I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Minister Grange said:
                “The grass has simply disappeared. I was at the field, and after the Jazz and Blues festival it was in a much better state that it is in now”.
                heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

or boxhill.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah mi sure say him must involve too.

Comment

Rudi is you who move Babsy grass? On a serious note though; it's just economics playing out here. Jazz Fest will beat out a U17 tourney anytime on the north coast in Ja. Babsy and Co. should have had the foresight to make alternative plans and arrangements.

Comment

....and you bex when mi pass certain remarks 'bout the state of affairs.

The minister is only one of the many eejits in leadership. Extremely sad!!
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi bex only when yuh cuss di PNP one dem.

at least dat is what Me seh a must tell yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X