Mi notice the silence of the Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi notice the silence of the Liverpool

fans on that missed penalty call when Lucas handled the ball in the box. Just putting it out there.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Ball to hand bredrin. Why the heck r u looking a gift horse in the mouth.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

...and the ref /linesman also called a handball outside the box that SHOULD NOT have been called. Meireles I believes, unavoidably handled the ball when it was blasted against him... how he could have gotten his hand out the way I don't know...linesman must be bionic.

Lucas' was more avoidable and logic would say that if the first one was called , then Lucas' should definitely be called... maybe sumbaddy have de ref inna dem back pocket??
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        ...and the ref /linesman also called a handball outside the box that SHOULD NOT have been called. Meireles I believes, unavoidably handled the ball when it was blasted against him... how he could have gotten his hand out the way I don't know...linesman must be bionic.

Lucas' was more avoidable and logic would say that if the first one was called , then Lucas' should definitely be called... maybe sumbaddy have de ref inna dem back pocket??
        All true, but I think Johnson's shove in Ivanovic's back was a bigger miss...that should have been a penalty for sure.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          fans on that missed penalty call when Lucas handled the ball in the box. Just putting it out there.
          The difference is that when it happens to us, it is a genuine mistake by the officials, when it happens to your team is because unu tief. Simple.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            The difference is that when it happens to us, it is a genuine mistake by the officials, when it happens to your team is because unu tief. Simple.
            LOL! I hear yuh sah! Hopefully now unuh will remain quiet on the issue.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and that, as they say, is that!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                Ball to hand bredrin. Why the heck r u looking a gift horse in the mouth.
                Don't get it wrong, I wanted L'pool to win. Just calling out the numerous hypocrites on this forum. If a call goes MU's way, its the hot topic for an entire week ..... a call goes L'pool's way everybody silent.

Comment

i think is this has been CLEARLY, CONCISELY and UNEQUIVOCABLY explained below!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Don't get it wrong, I wanted L'pool to win. Just calling out the numerous hypocrites on this forum. If a call goes MU's way, its the hot topic for an entire week ..... a call goes L'pool's way everybody silent.
                    Regula ho-currance if unnuh! ...mek wi tink dat his planned!

...poor liva-pool! mi nuh kno effi henny tink was wuss dan Paul Scholes two-handed ha-temp fi tief a goal...an...BoyU still kep dem 11
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      i think is this has been CLEARLY, CONCISELY and UNEQUIVOCABLY explained below!!
                      Sorry, haven't seen that post.

Comment

is true yuh can have eyes but lack sight!

Comment

shhh! ...LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

But Lazie, aren't you keeping us "honest"?

You must be old enough by now to know how human nature is... You're doing an excellent job keeping us on our toes... the problem many of us, no, let me re-phrase that, the problem I have, is that while many "Loserpool" fans on this board are big enough to admit when we get a bligh... you refuse to admit your team gets an inordinate number of generous calls/no-calls by the ref... that my friend is the hypocrisy you love to talk about... no hard feelings in the least...
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X