Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think if Barcelona played in the BPL

would they be as dominant?

I don't think so. They would still be up there and a force to be reckoned with, but I don't think they would have this complete dominance like they have in Spain. Many of these English teams would not allow them to play this beautiful game that they play. Teams like Bolton, Stokes, Blackpool would hustle them and play a lot more aggressively than the Spanish teams do.

I still think that they are a great team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Great ?

Arguably one of the Greatest Ever.

Check the records they are setting...

Allow them to play ? Wheh yuh mean exactly ? Foul dem ?

It woulda wuss.. Yuh English kick and run team dem would end up playing with 8 men by time game dun..

Dem would probably have twice as many goals dat dem have now if dem was in the BPL..

Look like yuh figghet dat great Arsenal side.. well dis Barca side top dem by a bit by my estimation..

Extrapolate..

Comment

take Blackpool off your list. Blackpool is not an aggressive side. Play a very attacking attractive football. The score a lot and have a lot score against them, they could do with some a dat aggressiveness.

Have you seen any of their games?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Great ?

Arguably one of the Greatest Ever.

Check the records they are setting...

Allow them to play ? Wheh yuh mean exactly ? Foul dem ?

It woulda wuss.. Yuh English kick and run team dem would end up playing with 8 men by time game dun..

Dem would probably have twice as many goals dat dem have now if dem was in the BPL..

Look like yuh figghet dat great Arsenal side.. well dis Barca side top dem by a bit by my estimation..

Extrapolate..

Again, Barca is in a league with only 2 teams and yuh fail to acknowledge that. No one isn't agreeing that Barca is a great team, but after Barca and Real Madrid, which other team you'd mark yuh calendar to see?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Spanish football is leaps and bounds ahead of dat crappy, wild, run up and dung like mad man BPL sexry.

Comment

They'd be okay playing in the warmer months, but be interesting to see what would happen when up the cold north of England in the winter frost/Snow and the cold icey wind start whistle up them shirt and shorts.
            Mi sure yuh woulda start see Messi yeye dem guh wen a breeze ketch him propa. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!.

Comment

Let me guess.. Wolves qualify as a Team don't it...

lol !! woiiee !!

Bettah yuh cool.. Pearls and Swine.. figure it out...

Comment

lol !!

Yeah true.. Beautiful game nuh play innah snow.. ah nuh rugby dis.. glad yuh enjoy di Kick and Run Snow league...

Comment

ManU VS Wolves nuh excite yuh !?

Comment

Working...
                  X