So Man Us luck finally run out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Aaaaah bwoy...that dropping of 2 points was painful. ...not making it up against BoyU by those 2 pts is just making the wound more painful!

...but as I have been saying BoyU has been terrible lucky and my GUNNERS have been woefully wasteful (dropping points when they should not have...including the loses to BoyU!).

My GUNNERS just need to wheel and come again...winning all the rest of their matches and the trophy should be theirs by at least 9 points.

...unless Tilla's Chelsea makes a run. That Blues team is dangerous! ...and I say this before their showdown with a Liverpool on the rise.
    To do that we have to try to remain the only unbeaten team now in the BPL since the New Year start.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Didn't he get a yellow for that? GasX ... stop mek up stuff dude.
      Neva mind yellow, it a RED CARD offense Lassie. Chek-out the rule book.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
        Neva mind yellow, it a RED CARD offense Lassie. Chek-out the rule book.
        wha the 'rule book' say?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha the 'rule book' say?
          Its a SENDING OFF OFFENSE. What else it-fi seh.

Comment

Its a SENDING OFF OFFENSE. What else it-fi seh.
            Thats what the laws say? Didn't know that there was a patios version? Again, what the law says that convinced you it was a red card?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

And Chelski guh lose now how. Yuh see MU lucki.

Comment

Thats what the laws say? Didn't know that there was a patios version? Again, what the law says that convinced you it was a red card?
                Rule book Patwah version. Nah look it up now. Chek for yr-self if you dont believe. But if a defender prevent a definate goal wid him hand, its a sending off. NO?
                The same apply to forwards using hand to try score goal.

Comment

Rule book Patwah version. Nah look it up now. Chek for yr-self if you dont believe. But if a defender prevent a definate goal wid him hand, its a sending off. NO?
                  The same apply to forwards using hand to try score goal.
                  May be you forgot the word "should". Back to reality.

Comment

And yuh have man waan facey wid Barcelona and La Liga..

Yuh tink dis Barcelona team coulda drop a game to a team called Wolves ??

lol !!! Woiee !!

Comment

Listen me boss, here is how wolves got away. A wolves player, who was on a yellow, committed an eggregious foul and was let off by the ref. His team recognizing the ref's error, quickly substituted him to ensure that the ref wouldnt come right back and give him a make up second yellow. How come no one said anything about that?
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        And yuh have man waan facey wid Barcelona and La Liga..

Yuh tink dis Barcelona team coulda drop a game to a team called Wolves ??

lol !!! Woiee !!
                        Maybe not, no one is dissing Barca ....but they're in a league with one one competitor.

Comment

Dat is one more dan demma woulda have innah BPL..

And nuhbadda come talk tuh mi bout Wolves...

Time yuh stap chat effery..

La Liga is the #1 Ranked League in Europe so stap di yapping now bout 2 team league..

Comment

Working...
                          X