So Man Us luck finally run out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Man Us luck finally run out

And against a bottom of the table Wolves team too.
    Wonder now if that houde of cards gonna collapse now?

MU lose a game and everybody have talk now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did Wolves not beat all the top teams this season?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

So when else we muss talk?

Comment

A true. It is so infrequent. It should be a holiday for many of you guys.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Well now that unbeaten run incentive garn, can see more points being dropped. Even a Utd fan must admit that this has been coming. Never expect it against Wolves. And Scholes shoulda definately get Sen-off today too.

Comment

Scholes should have been red carded for what? MU lost notice how we accept the defeat? Now, why try start something?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I repeat: "sumbaddy have de ref dem inna dem back packit..." LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Accept the defeat? But a wha dis fadda? Yuh talk like yuh have a choice in the matter

Comment

1. there should only be one invincibles
                    2. as usual arsenal never manage to fully benefit from the opportunity. now it is completely out of their hands

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Scholes should have been red carded for what? MU lost notice how we accept the defeat? Now, why try start something?
                      WHAT!! so you neva see the deliberate handball?
                      Scholes should have been SENT-OFF for deliberate handball 2nd half when trying to push the ball in the net. How the ref miss that i dont know. Giggs should def have been booked for kicking-out at Doyle, and im sure Rafael (that bwoy beginning to look a liability) did elbow Doyle. But Scholes, him shoulda see red. No doubts about that. Man U keep getting weh wid these decisions. No wonder they stay unbeaten for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                        WHAT!! so you neva see the deliberate handball?
                        Scholes should have been SENT-OFF for deliberate handball 2nd half when trying to push the ball in the net. How the ref miss that i dont know. Giggs should def have been booked for kicking-out at Doyle, and im sure Rafael (that bwoy beginning to look a liability) did elbow Doyle. But Scholes, him shoulda see red. No doubts about that. Man U keep getting weh wid these decisions. No wonder they stay unbeaten for so long.

Didn't he get a yellow for that? GasX ... stop mek up stuff dude.

Comment

As soon as Berba was subbed I knew ManU would lose. He was the only holding midfield/striker on the field at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Didn't he get a yellow for that? GasX ... stop mek up stuff dude.
                            Was that a yellow card or red card offense?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              1. there should only be one invincibles
                              2. as usual arsenal never manage to fully benefit from the opportunity. now it is completely out of their hands
                              Aaaaah bwoy...that dropping of 2 points was painful. ...not making it up against BoyU by those 2 pts is just making the wound more painful!

...but as I have been saying BoyU has been terrible lucky and my GUNNERS have been woefully wasteful (dropping points when they should not have...including the loses to BoyU!).

My GUNNERS just need to wheel and come again...winning all the rest of their matches and the trophy should be theirs by at least 9 points.

...unless Tilla's Chelsea makes a run. That Blues team is dangerous! ...and I say this before their showdown with a Liverpool on the rise.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X