Congrats to Wolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Wolves

Man United did not look like the champions. But they will rebound furiously!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Yes you have to big-up Mick Mac and the Wolves team today for a good come back against the league leaders. Could be the start of a good run for them.

Comment

Luck run out, boss!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man United did not look like the champions.
        Tell me suppen. Am I forgetting something here? I did not know ManUre were the champions? Or are you counting yourself as champions of this season already, because if my records are correct, Chelsea are current champs.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Agreed Westman, Wolves deserve their win.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

congrats. There was a time for big hoof and run down ball. The footing on the field in the second half was horrible and ManU needed to move the ball in the air.

Wolves did their job.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I admit my team didnt play like a champ. R u going to admit that your team had a horrendous collapse?

Comment

Never mind. Just look at the table and see the reality. We own the league from inception.

Comment

yup, Wolves did what they had to do and congrats to them. My team looked a little flat. SAF carried the wrong team today and they did not have much coming off the bench. Tish happens.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Never mind. Just look at the table and see the reality. We own the league from inception.
                    A great example of the chronic delusion that characterises ALL manu** supporters. Some are born that way, others can be forgiven as they come by the dysfunction through injury, like Jangle who claim to have lik him head.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Delusion? What are you smoking? Who is at the top of the league still? Who has won the EPL more than 50% of the time? Something is really wrong with you. Dysfunction through injury? Wow.

Comment

I admit my team didnt play like a champ. R u going to admit that your team had a horrendous collapse?
                        Yes!
                        ...and it was of great horror!

There was no one to step up and show leadership!
                        Particularly disappointed in Cesc and van Persie. Together they should have taken control. ...at they very least one should. Neither did!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You forget the other option is to collapse totally.

Comment

Working...
                          X