Referee Phil Dowd has played a fantastic game for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referee Phil Dowd has played a fantastic game for Newcastle

Granted Abou Diaby played the Anti-TEAM to the max...but Phil Dowd has been magnificent for Newcastle!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Man of the
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Man of the Match

Phil Dowd!

Comment

Fi real Karl! the 3rd goal WAS NO PENALTY, and the fould that led to the 4th was not a foul either. Diaby did shyte!...but..things that make you go hmmm...
        I suspect that tomorrow Chelsea will be up against 14 men...very sad; mi might as well start watch Serie A...
        Peter R

Comment

A suh him name? That was a rahtid equalizer he scored.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think the guy who scored the last goal for Newcastle. I did not see the rest of the game to know how well Phil Dowd played.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Must admit that Arsenal lacks what it takes to win the EPL.

They are very pleasant on the eye...but no killer instinct.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Truly, the man in the light blue shirt also had two assists!
                Peter R

Comment

Tilla, i don't know the name of the officials/ ref in tomorrow's match, but I suspect they will play a great game for my side sad. really sad
                  Peter R

Comment

Andre Marinner is the ref tomorrow. Not a bad dude.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Must admit that Arsenal lacks what it takes to win the EPL.

They are very pleasant on the eye...but no killer instinct.
                      I have to agree the killer instinct is missing...

...but we do have what it takes to win multiple trophies this season. The Premier League trophy is one of the trophies well in sight!

Having said the above...where was Cesc and Van Persie to step up and lead? We needed cool heads to calm things down and have us press on. With the skill at our disposal on the field and a 4 goal lead Newcastle should never have come even close unless Newcastle's MAGNIFICENT PHIL had awarded 4 penalties.

Comment

Pure faht dat Karl.. You ddi not even see the Newcastle goal dat was erroneously called offside. Oonu play like faht in the second half.
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Arsenal lack character and leaders. I haven't heard it yet, but I can bet Arsne Whiner is going to blame it on the sending off. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY should you lose a 4 -0 lead.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That might turn out to be a precious point at the end of the season.1 point closer to Man U!!!

Comment

When my Gunners panicked and gave away 2 points. I told my ManU friend that his team would either draw or lose against Wolves today so they would not have a seven point lead over my Gunners.
                              "Yu mad. Yu si mi squad fi di match!"
                              I told him to think about this: every time one of the top four teams play first and either draw or lose. The next in line would follow. So said So done. Again!!! For the umpteen time.

Well! At least my Gunners still got a point out of the mess. And our Invincible record will not be beaten this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X