quote:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:

"I am a big fan of all of the Chelsea strikers. When I was very young I remember Anelka was playing for Arsenal. It's the kind of football I like to play.

how old is anelka? how old is torres??!!! don't anelka left arsenal when he was about 19/20 ... in fact isn't henry older than anelka?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Anelka: 31
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

torres? 28? 26? 15?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

El Nino is about 4 or 5 years younger than Anelka but him a chat like seh di age diffrance is about 10 years.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Well when he was a little boy Anelka was a 18 year old playing on a big man team.

Comment

dang!!! him supposed to feel unworthy!!!

Comment

or a di fact that Torres a play pon little bwoy team most of his life
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X