No announcement yet.

X must be popping a few Prozacs now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the transfers, i.e. Suarez and Carroll for Torres (and Babel) is good one.

I definitely prefer what I've seen with the ball on the ground more... Kyriagos had a good game v Stoke, Meireles too. Hopefully these guys and others will up their game now. Oh, Kuyt was very good!

Regardless of what's happens on Sunday, I think we will get at least a point, things are looking up IMO.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      den mi woulda dislike yuh tuh!! look how di englishman dem still hate maradona?!! a dem deh level a dislike mi a cyah!

mi haffi respect him ability as a player though and yes is a player i would want on my side for his goalscoring and playmaking ability.
      Gamma - you can't compare Suarez handball to Maradonna's - chalk and cheese. Sass is right, Gyan should have scored the penalty...so you can gwan dislike mi wid him (but mi know seh you neva did like me from time )

Love,

Paul
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i do! without the handball...undoubtedly a goal. in BOTH cases a handball knock out the other team.

gyan SHOULD have scored? gyan shouldn't have had to take a penalty. FIRST cause mi a deal wid!

anyway, gwa'an play victim .... as a liverpool man yuh supposed to used to dat role by now!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a bet you if you deh pon my team you either cry the fifth or or give mi high five.

Mi know nuff pon the forum would have done the same yet them gwaan like they wouldn't.

Make English man gwaan Brent Sancho of Trinidad(the dread) claim that Peter Crouch grab the dread and head in the ball for England in the world cup they play England.

If Maradona was a Englishman he would have been a knighted.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

BUT .... him NUH depan my team ...SUH .... no high 5 fi him!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well dat a true still. You nah fi worry, X them have a way of mashing up strikers.LOL
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gamma a wey know bout Kathy Willets ?

Me did tink me was a big man fi you...u rememba dat or is a elder tell bout har ?

Here is the test to si if you reall know the story...Where did her husband hide and look while she was doing her grinding ?

that comment made me think of kathy willets .....

Comment

closet ... filming. did you see her larry king interview? one of the best questions, then answer then statement ... EVER!!! danziger ... was implicated i believe...

Comment

closet ... filming. did you see her larry king interview? one of the best questions, then answer then statement ... EVER!!! danziger ... was implicated i believe...
                    You are correct. I can't remeber the King interview and did'nt follow the story much after the scandal since I had left Florida by then but I did see the lifetime movie and saw some parts of the xrated tape made with Mr Ron Jeremy.......I need to look her up on the web when I am home and see what she is up to these days

Comment

she told larry that prozac made her horny all the time, larry asked her...are you horny now? she said yes and larry looked straight into the camera and said "we'll be right back with larry king live"!

CLASSIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Well dat a true still. You nah fi worry, X them have a way of mashing up strikers.LOL
                        I have to stop you right desso!!! Mashing up strikers was a RAFA disease, not fi wi!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          As for "i don't like Suarez for the Ghana thing..." you cannot be serious.
                          Can't speak for anyone else, but I am serious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True mi a talk recent history. It seems like Rafa make them nervous bad and lose confidence. Only Torres and Eto really progress under Rafa.

Comment

Colossians 3:13
                              Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X