RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Promoter and im idrin dem a laff.......Peter & Paul..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promoter and im idrin dem a laff.......Peter & Paul..

Leggo Torres !..lol

Newcastle accept £35m Liverpool bid for Carroll as Reds boss Dalglish plans for life without Chelsea-bound Torres
    By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 3:26 PM on 31st January 2011
    Comments (0)
    Add to My Stories
    Newcastle have accepted a £35million bid from Liverpool for Andy Carroll.
    The Magpies knocked back a £30m offer earlier on deadline day as Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish tried to tempt the 22-year-old England international to Anfield.
    Dalglish set his sights on Carroll as Fernando Torres heads to Chelsea.
    Spaniard Torres handed in a transfer request on Friday and is expected to join the Blues in a £50m move.

Kop call: Toon fans' favourite Carroll looks to be heading to Anfield in a £35million deadline-day move
    Liverpool have snapped up Uruguay striker Luis Suarez from Ajax for £22.8m but Dalglish wants Carroll to lead his line.
    The 22-year-old has scored 11 Premier League goals this season but has missed the Magpies' last five games with a thigh injury.
    Tottenham have already had a £25m offer knocked back by Newcastle.

Massive loss: Newcastle manager Pardew
    Academy graduate Carroll has been a major hit this season after playing a key role in last season's Championship triumph, and his development since he was handed the famous No 9 shirt during the summer has been quicker than had been anticipated.
    Former manager Chris Hughton, who presided over much of that rapid improvement, insisted the player still had much to learn, and Pardew has been hugely impressed with him since he arrived on Tyneside despite the fact that he has had him at his disposal for only three games so far because of injury.
    Pardew has been keen to stress that retaining his biggest names was his first priority this month, and he has been repeatedly assured that Carroll would not be sold.
    However, owner Mike Ashley and managing director Derek Llambias have tried to bring a financial realism to the club during their time at the helm and there is little doubt that an offer of £35m for a home-grown talent represents a major windfall.
    Newcastle have cancelled their press conference on Monday afternoon ahead of Wednesday's game against Fulham.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1CcxmXwK7
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Dem yanks ave Money..deh Torres for Anelka move can now proceed, 1st time in awhile pool ave 3 bonafide strikers if Anelka comes through.If Torres stays dem it still sweet .

Top 4 mi say.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

tell them fi keep Carroll outa di bars. Him can't par with Gerrard.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

These yanks and King Kenny are shrewd , purpose of purchase to show intent!Torres for 50 million and Anelka would look like a sweet deal now , and then we get Charlie adam , fi put fiyah under Gerrad.

Comment

Charlie Adam is a real good buy. I hope unnu nuh get him

Now you see how man buy?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!! hope it pans out.....the emotional rollercoaster that is your life as a liverpool fan, especially in recent years, CANNOT be healthy!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thisisanfield: IF - and it's a big IF but also a possibility - we end the day with Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam.... you reckon a certain Mr Torres will regret his decision?

4 players 25 and under....yuh nuh know Gamma! ....Top 4 mi say.

Comment

lol......let me guess yuh affi ave money ?..DUH !

Comment

Remember Villa just buy striker for 24 million pounds, Midfielder for 6 million and we not giving you Ashley young so don't talk. I hear Manu is after Adam too so his boss will hold him till the summer and get 8 million for him. He will then get a bonus for Adam, and a bonus for keeping the side up.

Comment

It look like yuh a study ? yuh a gi some solid bizniz arguements about football, di love watch di beautifull airball game of Big Sam dun ?Yuh understand it tek money fi ole and build a side.

Glad fi yuh , now watch ow King Kenny deal and wheel , last time im sell a Big name liverpool player im buy a youth name John, Barnes , Alridge and a next Bredda.. 3 fi one...unnuh can gwan.

Sir Alex know who im a deal wid.

Comment

you stay deh. there is two way to get a side, buy or build.

Last time I check Big Sam had Bolton in the top 6 and a play European ball. Not bad eeeehhhh. It nuh matter how you kick as long as you score more than the opponent. Blackpool play some a di sweetest ball in the EPL and them nuh pay nuh money fi them player.

Wha happen to the Liverpool youth movement mi see you use to post so much about???? When them a go graduate? How much time them repeat 5 form?

Comment

Anelka told Chelsea he is not going to any rucks side. He is therefore not a part of the deal.

I thought 50 million for Torres was madness as much as I have a lot of respect for the player. But to think Liverpool is spending 35 million on Carrol is even greater madness. Carooll is having a good season, but nowhere the quality striker to command that type of money. But I guess it is desperation buy on the part of Liverpool with no time to find suitable replacement and with the window closing in hours.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

thisisanfield: IF - and it's a big IF but also a possibility - we end the day with Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam.... you reckon a certain Mr Torres will regret his decision?
                          Hardly likely. He will be almost doubling his salary at Chelsea. . .

The problem Torres sees with Liverpool is that they have no ambition. They are satisfied with "Top 4" while he wants to win championships. I think if the mindset of Liverpool were to change, then he would think differently.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

what is new with Pool?

What they have no academy? Same thing with alonso deal. They feel pressured to run and buy. take a lesson from Fergie and Wenger.

Comment

michael ricketts ... anybody remember him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X