Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona is the European club with the shortest players

So says a recent study.

Hopefully this puts to rest this notion that tall people make better footballers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

did you get that that demographic study of footballers in europe?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So none a dem could mek CB team , whey CB get dat from was it Big Sam from his time at the Bolton academy.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why, yes I did!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yessssssss !! I always knew it !!
          Peter R

Comment

Shortest players, but have the biggest wallets apart from Man City

Comment

hmmm, interesting, ironic even that of all people you found this study...care to share the source of this new revelation boss?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

how so? them nuh say Peter Crouch too tall.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is information that only hi-level football agents are privy to. (Hmmm, why do I feel I just gave some smart-alecks an opening?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well you can look at the team and see that its not a physically big team... same for arsenal small team. Anyway the bigger issue is not the size of the team but how you play. If your philosophy is to retain the ball size is not a factor... Teams who are built to win the ball back then to believe size is important. Dont be fooled Barcelona has size where it mattes most in the Central Defenders. Arsenal is struggling with that... but again football playing teams will choose footballer over size.. Although a bredin a mind once said.. I will choose a good big player over a good small playr.

Comment

Working...
                    X