X if true you will love Roy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X if true you will love Roy

Liverpool have identified Hamburg's Dutch international winger Eljero Elia as the man to spark a Reds revival - with Ivory Coast forward Lacina Traore, Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge and Ajax forward Luis Suarez also targets.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What does Roy have to do with that ? assasin Please ! How is Big Sam doing? I see blackburn making bids for Becks and Dinho !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Big Sam and Rafa might be having a few pints right now and a relax.

What that have to do with Roy? It will make Liverpool a much better team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Big Sam and Rafa might be having a few pints right now and a relax.

What that have to do with Roy? It will make Liverpool a much better team.
        Sass - it will give them better players, but better team? I don't think so, not while "Wreck'em Roy" is at the helm. Also, those targets are not necessarily Roy's doing, credit (if they sign) will go to Comolli. Poor Roy.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why yuh even badda? dis man ave a messanic mentality to all things english.
          Camoli credit ? oooh noo it must be the entitled one ROY !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X