Exile, tjanks for the "sweat"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile, tjanks for the "sweat"

New Years Eve I tookin a football sweat at Exile's invitatioion ..at my age i don't know if it was a wise thing, but anyhow it was a nice run... bout 30+ man on the field (not at all at the same time) but plenty likker was a run (nice). By the time I left my side was up 4-3( guess who pon de 3 side) LOL ....anyhow, what is a good sweat without a likkle cuss out... mi an a bredda (pon my side) have sum differences... plenty effword etc etc anyhow, we organize and "bless up" by the end... ah don' tink Exile gwoin invite mi again.. I have no "broughtupsy"... anyway, best wishes massive for a prosperous 2011...!
    Peter R

You always invited my brethren. See u try rolling back the years. Don't try to be like me! We played another game after vs visitors and duds deem out 4-2. How come you no tell dem bout the one mi had u tuning last post fi di cross and wrap up in de net first post?
    Plus u miss the fish broth.....tuna tails....with the gel...woulda Need it lats.

Comment

Dress up dat argument bredrin...

Comment

yu score dat cah mi low yu LOL... nice goal still!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          ..at my age i don't know if it was a wise thing
          You're only as old as you feel!
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

or, as old as the woman you're feeling..

And while I might feel like I'm 25, try telling my body that
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              And while I might feel like I'm 25, try telling my body that
              Yeah, I bet you two are capable of some horrible arguments!
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
              X