does frank lebeouf know football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does frank lebeouf know football?

wht the hell does he mean by abundance of talent?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...eboeuf_8260643

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I would like to ask him , why that numerical advantage hasnt transpired to T&F dominance as it pertains to the football powers ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

individual sport vs team sport.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we better look out for China and India, not to mention America ! In cricket the Windies dominated with a talent pool of what ? 6 million? vs. India with a billion give or take, at the time... what about Australia with 20 million?

I don't buy the numbers game totally...there has to be internally driven desire to succeed and that is just to start, because everyone would say they want to win; I do agree though that the prospect of Jamaica winning a WC seems very dim but not because of numbers, more mentality: discipline, desire, leadership on-field, offifield especially, plus, we small... look how we struggle gainst Guadeloupe...
        Peter R

Comment

This goes under the WTF category.

Who would even suggest such a thing ?

Iceland will probably never win an Olympic 4 X 100 Track Relay...

?????

Comment

Frank arrived at that "abundance of talent" based on .... ?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you notice them nuh comment on what you ask??? hmmmmm.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what he has seen.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gamma, are you saying he should be asked "where's the beef?"
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

he is the beef!

Comment

Better questing is whats the population of holland? I do think population helps but they are other factors. Pro structure is one.

Comment

That's is why I made that humorous post. Je parle un peu de Francais.
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

What's the population of Uruguay? Anyway, I thinnk Frank LeBeouf was just trying to be nice. How would it come off if he had just dropped to floor and started rolling with laughter.

Comment

Working...
                          X