Anelka & Henry Say Gimme Mi Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anelka & Henry Say Gimme Mi Money

PARIS -- Nicolas Anelka and Thierry Henry are the only players from the France squad that lost in the first round of the World Cup yet to agree to give up their tournament bonuses.

Their teammates all have signed a document from the French soccer federation stipulating that the players will forgo the bonuses totaling about $4 million.

Communications director Francois Manardo told The Associated Press on Tuesday that the federation has not heard from Anelka or Henry and does not know "whether they will sign."

The Liberation newspaper claimed that Anelka was refusing to sign after being suspended for 18 games following his clash with former coach Raymond Domenech at the World Cup.

The report said Henry is showing his discontent at being used as a substitute in South Africa.

anelka i can understand..he just wants annoy the FFF ... henry..i am surprised! karl, is this what you were talking about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      anelka i can understand..he just wants annoy the FFF ... henry..i am surprised! karl, is this what you were talking about?
      No!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X