• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Bale sought by ManU

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b7CYd
    Peter R

which club don't want a Gareth Bale?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

watch this one
      http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b7CYd
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

that's the same report I linked.
        BTW, I was stating no opinion, simply reporting. I would love a winger like him...Liverpool could make some progress with that talent.
        Peter R

Comment

Torres would maybe marry him if they have Gay marriage in England.

He is a forwards delight.

Comment

I just cant see that transfer happening. Man U cant walk into Spurs as with Sheringham, Carrick and cherry pick the best players and garn bout dem business. Spurs is a different cat these days, and cant see Man U having the sort of money to test Spurs unless some serious big, big money is coming from somewhere like Qatar!!?

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
              I just cant see that transfer happening. Man U cant walk into Spurs as with Sheringham, Carrick and cherry pick the best players and garn bout dem business. Spurs is a different cat these days, and cant see Man U having the sort of money to test Spurs unless some serious big, big money is coming from somewhere like Qatar!!?
              If they have the money - they will get the players. They are (despite having the devil at their core) a consistent bet for honours, which is what the big players want.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                If they have the money - they will get the players. They are (despite having the devil at their core) a consistent bet for honours, which is what the big players want.

Like i said, Spurs is a different club these days. Since Harry arrive
                you start hear talk of Spurs winning Premiership and Spurs have Champions league ambitions this season etc, etc.
                Man U would have to make a ridiculously outrageous offer for Spurs to accept Bales transfer IMO. And at the moment, I cant see Man U having the sort of money needed for Bale right now unless something brewing behind the scenes.
                Infact I would say Its Spurs who have the more dollars to spend.
                Man U better mind that Spurs nuh come knocking for Rooney instead!!

Comment

gwaan dream. Manu is still a very big attraction and if Bale want to move they will get him. Manu have the money, they haven't bought any big player in a while and they refinance their debt recently.

Comment

Like i said, Spurs is a different club these days. Since Harry arrive
                    you start hear talk of Spurs winning Premiership and Spurs have Champions league ambitions this season etc, etc.
                    Man U would have to make a ridiculously outrageous offer for Spurs to accept Bales transfer IMO. And at the moment, I cant see Man U having the sort of money needed for Bale right now unless something brewing behind the scenes.
                    Infact I would say Its Spurs who have the more dollars to spend.
                    Man U better mind that Spurs nuh come knocking for Rooney instead!!
                    Gasx, you are smoking something? There is no comparison between Spurs and Manu** when it comes to funds. Even now, Slurgie can drop a 50M quid and not even blink if him want.

I agree though that Spurs are a different club and that they are in the ascendency, but, if a player wants silverware, the better bet is the "unmentionables". I also agree that Spurs would be crazy to sell Bale for anything less than "ridiculously outrageous". Bale look like him have sense doh, an wouldn't want to play for them
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      Gasx, you are smoking something? There is no comparison between Spurs and Manu** when it comes to funds. Even now, Slurgie can drop a 50M quid and not even blink if him want.

I agree though that Spurs are a different club and that they are in the ascendency, but, if a player wants silverware, the better bet is the "unmentionables". I also agree that Spurs would be crazy to sell Bale for anything less than "ridiculously outrageous". Bale look like him have sense doh, an wouldn't want to play for them
                      ---------------------------

I seriously doubt that fergie could raise that amount of money right now.
                      Man U up tuh dem Y'eye in debt and paying back interest on that debt.
                      Infact if they could raise 25 mill for a player Id be very surprised.
                      Even Rooney was questioning Man U ability to bring in top players in his recent wage war with the club.
                      Gareth Bale at this moment would be imo worth 35+ mill even though i've heard figures of £40 - £50 million now mentioned.

Comment

it could e an attempt to suss out te player and unsettle him ... like what he did with berbatov and saha

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But GazX a say them nuh have the money.
                          Any team in Britain would want Bail and any of the top team would find 40 million to do this even if they have to sell two players.

What he has to realise is that Scholes is going soon, so too is Neville and Giggsy, They can sell the youth at Sutherland, Heargreaves is not getting an new contract and if Evra goes Manu going to have to get some players this year.

Comment

Check-out this newpaper clip re: the financial problems at Man U.
                            Wouldnt say that you should believe everyting these tabloids papers print (as nuff a dem lie) but it gives some small insight as to why Utd havent been spending big of late, and why id be surprise if they were able to raise £25 million without piling yet more debt on their already huge debts. Also check out the interest rates they're having to pay on these debts.

"The American family seized ­control for £790million in 2005.
                            But the ­Americans have incensed United supporters by borrowing against the club’s assets.
                            They loaded £716m in debt against the club provoking outrage among United fans who believe too much of the club’s income was being ­directed to pay prohibitive interest payments. A few weeks ago the Glazers did reduce United’s debt by paying back around £200m in PIK loans.
                            These were payment in kind loans from three hedge funds that were charging 16.25 per cent in annual ­interest"

Like i said, unless some big take over happening soon, cant see united spending big for a good while, or having the financial muscle to tempt Spurs into selling Bale.
                            Last edited by GazX; December 20, 2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Check-out this newpaper clip re: the financial problems at Man U.
                              Wouldnt say that you should believe everyting these tabloids papers print (as nuff a dem lie) but it gives some small insight as to why Utd havent been spending big of late, and why id be surprise if they were able to raise £25 million without piling yet more debt on their already huge debts. Also check out the interest rates they're having to pay on these debts.
                              Like i said, unless some big take over happening soon, cant see united spending big for a good while, or having the financial muscle to tempt Spurs into selling Bale
                              http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle654051.html
                              Dude, this story is nothing new. Wasn't it after the Leprechaun's acquistion that MU forked out money for Hargreves, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov and Valencia?

I haven't heard Fergie complain that he needs players, when that happen and the money isn't provided, then I will believe that MU nuh have the money fi spend. Bale is now aware that a winning team wants to make him a winner, I guess he will have to decide what he wants to be remembered as.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X