RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blatter suggests Qatar WC to be played in Winter!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blatter suggests Qatar WC to be played in Winter!!

It seems to have just dawned on FIFA that playin the WC final in Qatar in the normal summer months is gonna be too flippin hot!!. Look like the EPL season wi mash-up to accommodate Blatter's FiFa's WC tornament.

But unuh see my trial... Sepp Blather don't give a fork bout nubaddy... dem nevah tink bout dat BEFORE dem award the WC to Qatar?? what a farce!
    Peter R

Comment

heheheheh ...... LOL!!! this should be fun. btw sepp apologise to the gays for his comment...it's still true...but he has apologised for saying it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not gonna happen. This would mess up the football calendar around the world.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi naw seh nutten mi jus a watch an' si

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not just EPL which I'm sure you know.... but also,
            Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, to start in Europe...

Brasil, Mexico, Argentina etc etc etc Central & S.America.

Not to mention other "lesser" leagues....
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              But unuh see my trial... Sepp Blather don't give a fork bout nubaddy... dem nevah tink bout dat BEFORE dem award the WC to Qatar?? what a farce!

Look like Petro dollars have a way of clouding thought

Comment

mek wi si what aguh happen nuh?

Comment

[quote=Peter R;268843]Not just EPL which I'm sure you know.... but also,
                  Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, to start in Europe...

Brasil, Mexico, Argentina etc etc etc Central & S.America.

Not to mention other "lesser" leagues....[/quote

But you forget Blatter tink seh him & FIFA rule, and all mus bow to FiFa's demands.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                    It seems to have just dawned on FIFA that playin the WC final in Qatar in the normal summer months is gonna be too flippin hot!!. Look like the EPL season wi mash-up to accommodate Blatter's FiFa's WC tornament.
                    They should call this youth "Sepp BLABBER"...him cyan stop chat sheet. This dyam fool, now that him collec' him money, want to twist football to suit him. What a travesty. These jerks should be dragged and quartered, tarred and feathered, shat and peesed upon. And then we should hang dem an' mek johncrow nyam out dem brain. They are awful custodians of mankind's most beautiful sport.

If Blabber was in charge of the pyramids, him woulda tief out all a King Tutt gold and then charge Egypt to manage the security of the site...all wid a straight face.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      They should call this youth "Sepp BLABBER"...him cyan stop chat sheet. This dyam fool, now that him collec' him money, want to twist football to suit him. What a travesty. These jerks should be dragged and quartered, tarred and feathered, shat and peesed upon. And then we should hang dem an' mek johncrow nyam out dem brain. They are awful custodians of mankind's most beautiful sport.

If Blabber was in charge of the pyramids, him woulda tief out all a King Tutt gold and then charge Egypt to manage the security of the site...all wid a straight face.
                      -----------------------------------------------------

FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke said on Thursday that allowing the World Cup to move dates would open up the tournament to be staged by all nations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz18PhnwGhj

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Qatar-hot.html

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        What a travesty. These jerks should be dragged and quartered, tarred and feathered, shat and peesed upon. And then we should hang dem an' mek johncrow nyam out dem brain. They are awful custodians of mankind's most beautiful sport.

bwoy blatter tink seh a ongle him wikid... hiim nuh know seh odda man can be even wikidah...

but mi agree wid yuh... a buncha greedy cosa nostra a run fifa... its all about de money... de money from qatar did blind dem... dem cudden si de folly of putting de wc inna qatar... its early days yet but i dont see a wc in qatar being well attended by people from the west...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

That picture of Qataris celebrating seems to have a exactly three women in the crowd and none of them look particularly "Arab" to me... but that could be me stereotyping women... I for one will miss pictures like these in 2022:

Sorry gents and ladies I tried to paste these in but only the links showed up... but you get my drift. It won't be a stellar year for fans watching fans

Instead a dis unnu a guh see if any woman at all..

Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X