RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If only Jamaica had one player like Ji-Sung Park !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only Jamaica had one player like Ji-Sung Park !

I am and have been for a long time his biggest fan, he proved again last night that hard work, conditioning and luck wins the prize everytime.

That was no buck up, he knew exactly what he was doing when that ball hit his head.

The best part of his game yesterday was how well he kept the ball and made some really good decisions with each pass.

There are 25 Freddy Adu's in Jamaica but Zero Ji-Sung Park's.

There are a few Koreans in Jamaica... we could seek them out for recruitment.
    Peter R

Comment

good obeservation youngman. The closest we had was shorty malcolm only that he he didn't have any offense only the work rate.

When Lazie and them cuss and say fi sell him, I was one of the few who stood up in the fire.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        good obeservation youngman. The closest we had was shorty malcolm only that he he didn't have any offense only the work rate.

When Lazie and them cuss and say fi sell him, I was one of the few who stood up in the fire.

.. again, I refer you to the article where Park himself admitted he wasn't playing good enough. Carry on with your "I told you so" Lazie keep it real.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes Malcolm and Cargill come to mind but I am more concerned with how our today young players view the game, what Park has is 90% mental, his approach, his work rate is how he make himself diffent. Physically he has nothing over anyone and his skill level is average, his technical ability though is very good.

I only wish we had one like him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
            Yes Malcolm and Cargill come to mind but I am more concerned with how our today young players view the game, what Park has is 90% mental, his approach, his work rate is how he make himself diffent. Physically he has nothing over anyone and his skill level is average, his technical ability though is very good.

I only wish we had one like him now.
            Scaly, in Jamaica a Park couldn't play for Jamaica. Come on dude ....
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

form is temporary, class is permament.

Most of Park so called rustiness is due from lay off due to injury.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

form is temporary, class is permament.

Most of Park so called rustiness is due from lay off due to injury.
                dude .... carry on with yuh spinners audition, the man admitted he wasn't playing good ... since then his form has improved. Some people afraid to call a spade a spade .... but Lazie keeps it real.

Comment

how long was his bad form for? No more than 4 or 5 games. Rooney had the same spell and nearly all a Manu team.

Comment

how long was his bad form for? No more than 4 or 5 games. Rooney had the same spell and nearly all a Manu team.
                    Everybody knows that Rooney lost his form, everybody see that MU is leading the league without playing their best football. Now yuh going to bring up a whole bunch of players to prop up a weak point. Again, Park admitted he wasn't playing well and needed to raise his game ... which he did. Monday comes before Tuesday, suh nuh boddah wid the shuffle and deal.

Comment

Unfortunately he would not make the Reggaeboyz team.. melanin deficiency..

only ting wuss is if him did have dreads..

Comment

shorty malcolm passing .... dah one deh kinda tight .... good on the tackle good ball winner...but passing was not a strength

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

love di likkle short man di death, but di passing ting was not fi him forte fi real, but fi win di ball an buss tackle priceless.

Comment

cricket seems to have overlooked that particular deficiency...yes? why couldn't football?
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X