"Big ship sailing on the ocean"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Big ship sailing on the ocean"

Whappen Karl? It should be lights out for you now; literally and figuratively. I am sure that dinner was served at the Pines from about four o clock. Park had his served a little before that. If I laff...

What you saying Gamma? Me deh yah a survey one table.

By the way, we will be meeting the fockers next week and we still have a game in hand.

Lazie, Jawge, Siccko and company, onnu remember that tune? It is going to be the number one song for a long time.

Siccko, I am within a stone's throw of you; right in Hino's turf. Buy me a drink no man.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

"Meet the fockers" was a tune? the night is young so enjoy your moment in the sun... after the transfer window passes we will see some changes... manure tastes like sh*t!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
      Whappen Karl? It should be lights out for you now; literally and figuratively. I am sure that dinner was served at the Pines from about four o clock. Park had his served a little before that. If I laff...

What you saying Gamma? Me deh yah a survey one table.

By the way, we will be meeting the fockers next week and we still have a game in hand.

Lazie, Jawge, Siccko and company, onnu remember that tune? It is going to be the number one song for a long time.

Siccko, I am within a stone's throw of you; right in Hino's turf. Buy me a drink no man.
      Don't count your chickens just yet!
      Still a race too tight to call.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You mean that your mouth full a that stuff?

You gwaan.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
        X