Mi nuh understand this? Coach has his team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi nuh understand this? Coach has his team

sitting in 11th in the league. Lead his team to a victory over Arsenal, a draw with Chelsea and a loss to WBA cost him his job? Newcastle sack Chris Hughton
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Newcastle power brokers never wanted a man like him in charge in the EPL. Dem realize he wasn't a bad coach like John Barnes, so they had to kick him out quick on the first chance they got

Comment

That doesn't seem like a logical stance to adopt... what didn't they like about him?
      Peter R

Comment

Dem mussi don know seh is brown man time..
        Peter R

Comment

You nuh see what the man look like. Is some "good old boys" run newcastle football.

Comment

mek dem stay deh.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good old boys run EPL

Comment

an di F.A.

Comment

..and FIFA
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

jack should watch his back?
                    Peter R

Comment

Run deeper than Gold Old boys.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I really don't like Newcastle, their expectation are way too high. Don't forget that they dumped Allladyce too.

Comment

what... i neve saw this coming... omg... i would really like to know the real truth behind this... doubt it will ever come to light, though... some people have to be double and triple good to even stand a chance...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                          X